By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

Haha you guys don't get it, the Vita IS the PS4. Everything is streamed to your Vita with a controller connected over Bluetooth.

Around the Network

Some people are easily impressed I see.

Bon-Clay said:
This was Sony's chance to get back ahead of Xbox. That'll never happen now, that was too much of a poor chowing.

You got to be fucking kidding me. Lemme guess, you feel that way because they didn't show the PS4? lmao

AnthonyW86 said:
Haha you guys don't get it, the Vita IS the PS4. Everything is streamed to your Vita with a controller connected over Bluetooth.

That would be really cheap for a PS4.

Oh God... that was way better than I expected.

The 8GB GDDR thing blow away everyting.... POWERFUL... SUPER POWERFUL!!!

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
kopstudent89 said:
That got quite boring towards the end. 3rd party developers are not brave, won't take any risks.

Yeah, that part was pretty meh compared to the beginning. Watch Dogs looks like a fun game though.

VERY MUCH! But it ain't next gen, won't buy a PS4 for that! I want Uncharted man or MH with that graphics

Claymore said:
Some people are easily impressed I see.

One word:  OPINION

By the way, where the hell was Kaz? All this hype for the guy, all the avatars, and the man himself doesn't show up? I think Sony fans should riot!

It's the seamlessness of the console that impresses me most. No load times? Start playing games immediately after you click on it? Background downloads?

It just makes that big initial patch for WiiU look primitive. I really hope Sony comes through on this one.

Solid conference. 9/10

Nintendo should be very worried.
Microsoft, not to sure, but its gonna be a price war.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5