By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: “Everybody Knows” PS3 “Isn’t as Good of an Entertainment Console” as Xbox 360

CGI-Quality said:
sales2099 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Oh you haven't hit any nerves (in fact, it would appear like you're the one with sweaty temples). Truth is I don't care to prove you wrong, I would have preferred to learn something new here. But alas, I didn't, outside of what I already suspect - MM and Sucker Punch will remain worthwhile investments.

lol get over yourself

Yet I'm the one with injured nerves...

Never change, sales

Guess were done here, from a debate perspective.

Me = Eductated response based on whatever data we do have available.  You = Can't prove anything thats not 100% fact (thanks sherlock), and speculate contrary to numbers we do have access to.

Ya... get over yourself . See I can be a fancypants too with pretentious emoticons ;)

Edit: Question, are you considered a all around gamer or are you loyal/have a favourite to any particular faction?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

Me = Eductated response based on whatever data we do have available.  You = Can't prove anything thats not 100% fact (thanks sherlock), and speculate contrary to numbers we do have access to.

Ya... get over yourself . See I can be a fancypants too with pretentious emoticons ;)

Edit: Question, are you considered a all around gamer or are you loyal/have a favourite to any particular faction?

I support sales. The "we don't know for sure" argument only goes so far. There's a measure of likelihood that we can get using sales numbers and expected cost estimates. Using those numbers we can come up to certain reasonable conclusions.

happydolphin said:
sales2099 said:

I support sales. The "we don't know for sure" argument only goes so far. There's a measure of likelihood that we can get using sales numbers and expected cost estimates. Using those numbers we can come up to certain reasonable conclusions.

Thank you, Mr. Dragon

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

CGI-Quality said:
happydolphin said:
sales2099 said:

You can support him if you like, my feelings won't be hurt.

We can come to reasonable conclusions, which I believe mine have been. Then again, I'm not one to make wild claims, like I could have when Microsoft cut many of their studios.

Guess we are at a crossroads then, agree to disagree. Two alpha males who both want to get the last word in.

But the reason why im quoting you now, is that id like an answer on your gaming preferences (if any).

CGI-Quality said:
happydolphin said:
sales2099 said:

We can come to reasonable conclusions, which I believe mine have been. Then again, I'm not one to make wild claims, like I could have when Microsoft cut many of their studios.

I would like you to name those studios like actually post examples instead of making wild claims.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Microsoft closed some studios, Ensemble included. I thought this was a known, understood fact, rather than a "wild claim".

One thing you guys can do is list some studios from both companies and explain which projects you believe led to their closure using sales numbers and cost estimates.

Make a new thread about it since, in a non-criticising way I say this, I think we went off-topic.

CGI-Quality said:
sales2099 said:
CGI-Quality said:
sales2099 said:

lol get over yourself

Yet I'm the one with injured nerves...

Never change, sales

I don't know/mind what I'm "considered", but I game on practically everything. Favor Sony's 1st party titles, I prefer PC for platforms, prefer Xbox for online, prefer Nintendo for Party games.

How about yourself? 

3DS for Nintendo 1st party stuff (mostly for nostalgias sake), Ipad 4 games for time killers when out since my 3DS doesnt leave my house, and 360 as my sole home console at the moment. PC for Starcraft 2, and Civilization 4 as my PC needs are extremely simple.

Since you seem all around and presumably debate with me because you crave order no matter who/which faction you engage with, you are not my target market (People who prefer PS3 above all else). So in that regard, I say this was a fun discussion I had with you, and it will also be our last, for you are not my enemy. Its 360 fan doctrine to only confront PS fans, not any other faction or "all arounders" such as yourself.

sales2099 said:

Its 360 fan doctrine to only confront PS fans, not any other faction or "all arounders" such as yourself.

CGI-Quality said:
EspadaGrim said:
CGI-Quality said:
happydolphin said:

I would like you to name those studios like actually post examples instead of making wild claims.

Microsoft closed some studios, Ensemble included. I thought this was a known, understood fact, rather than a "wild claim".

Some studios and yet you only name one Sony closed down studios Superbot,Zipper,Sony Liverpool.

badgenome said:
sales2099 said:

Its 360 fan doctrine to only confront PS fans, not any other faction or "all arounders" such as yourself.

Hey I dont make the rules (shrugs) :P