By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Burnout Paradise... PS3 > 360

weezy said:
I've heard many media outlets calling the 360 version superior.

They were supperior :P Not because of the Hardware, because of the devs. The maddens on PS3 were a HORRIBLE port of the 360 versions, this time around with Burnout, the PS3 version is better, because the 360 version was ported from it :P. PS3 has more than enough power to handle ANYTHING from the 360 and then some. 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Weezy, i think you can stop teasing Krik now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

weezy said:

Really? Any links you care to provide? I would like to read their reasons... (not that I care because I really only trust IGN for reviews)

I can guess that they probably can't see the graphical differences. Or maybe they don't have a DS3 and say it does not support rumble (it does, I have a DS3 and it supports rumble just fine).

Or is it because of the achievements? I've seen people say the 360 version is better because of that. LOL

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

ChronotriggerJM said:
weezy said:

They were supperior :P Not because of the Hardware, because of the devs. The maddens on PS3 were a HORRIBLE port of the 360 versions, this time around with Burnout, the PS3 version is better, because the 360 version was ported from it :P. PS3 has more than enough power to handle ANYTHING from the 360 and then some. 

weezy means burnout not madden. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I dont have link but EGM clearly stated the 360 version was better :)

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
brute said:
is this the first time ps3 has a better multiplat from EA

Sad part is it has the potential to be this way all the time with multi-plats :P But few company 's are willing to try xD

Few companies?

360 versions are supposedly all superior with these companies

EA, Capcom, Ubisoft ..and whats that other one?? OH yeah, Rockstar gaming.

So Konami and S-E are the few you speak of?

XD XD!!!

I'm not sure you grasped what I was saying :P If more company's bothered to follow criteria's examples, we'd have more top-quality titles like burnout, and less horrid ports of sloppily prepared 360 titles :P

iclim4 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
weezy said:

weezy means burnout not madden. XD

That would make a little more sense :P but even in that sense, almost ALL read's I've seen on it say the PS3 version is better :P

weezy said:

OMG!!! dude hes gonna pop a vein!

weezy said:

well everyone has different opinions

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ChronotriggerJM said:
weezy said:

Well what about Fight Night round 3? 360 was the superior version.

NBA live 08? oh wait they didnt even bother releasing ps3 version. xD

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY