By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Game Database Issues - List them

Tagged games:

Oh yeah, you also can't add a good chunk (if not all) of the WiiU games. Same issue as with Halo 4, I guess

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151267&page=1

A thread Millenium was collecting a while back.  I know you probably won't be able to fix numbers, but I'm going to post it again just because it would be nice to get something done about it:

Angry Birds 3DS undertracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 400k & 500k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 200k.  Undertracked by... a lot.

Mario & Sonic 3DS undertracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 200k & 300k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 126k.  Also pretty heavily undertracked.

Kingdom Hearts 3DS overtracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 300k & 400k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 500k.  Overtracked by at least 100k.

LEGO Star Wars 3DS overtracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 300k & 400k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 420k.  Overtracked by at least 20k.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151267&page=1

A thread Millenium was collecting a while back.  I know you probably won't be able to fix numbers, but I'm going to post it again just because it would be nice to get something done about it:

FIFA Vita tracking :

There are two FIFA games for Vita: FIFA Soccer and FIFA 13.  All the North American sales for the title have been added to the first version, even sales that FIFA 13 made.  Italo correctly spotted it 3 months ago yet FIFA 13 sales are still being added to FIFA Soccer.

Angry Birds 3DS undertracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 400k & 500k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 200k.  Undertracked by... a lot.

Mario & Sonic 3DS undertracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 200k & 300k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 126k.  Also pretty heavily undertracked.

Kingdom Hearts 3DS overtracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 300k & 400k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 500k.  Overtracked by at least 100k.

LEGO Star Wars 3DS overtracked:

According to NPD numbers yesterday it sold between 300k & 400k in the USA LTD.  We have it at 420k.  Overtracked by at least 20k.

Otherwise, here's some cosmetic issues that would be nice to see fixed at some point (random order based on how soon I think of them):

Atelier Totori Plus:

Being shown in the database as "Alien" for... well, I have no idea.  The developer is also wrong (it's developed by Gust).

Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz:

Not in the database at all.  Here's the webpage for it.  Released last year, I'd like to at least be able to add it to my collection.

My final suggestion would be: there's loads of games being tracked in the DB under two titles, many of them having a duplicate title saying something like "Weekly US/JP sales" - here.  Anything you can do to merge the titles - and the sales - together?

I actually have a class in 2 hours and I have to get some work done, so I'll look at this stuff when I come back.

Unfortunately, I can't change game listings, or make them possible to add to a collection just yet. ioi is working on this issue, and be assured, as soon as we Game DB admins get the power to update this stuff, I will fix it all.

So keep posting issues, I will save this thread and fix everything here when I can.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Congrats on becoming DB admin by the way.

BasilZero said:
Cant quote but I am looking for "Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut"

and am using Google Chrome and Mozilla Fire Fox :O

(Doesnt work on Safari either via my iphone).

No, I understand the issue now, and this is something I can't fix. ioi is the head moderator of this website, and he is working on streamlining the website, but in the process our powers are limited.

I wish I could help you, your issue is the reason why I asked to be a Game DB Admin, but so far I can only promise accurate release dates.

The Pre-Order Thread will be up to date

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

kain_kusanagi said:

Halo 4 can only be added to the wish list and not the games collection. It must be a release date issue. I also can't find Halo 1 and 2 for the OG Xbox.

To add Halo, search Halo: Combat Evolved. Halo 2 is there.

To add Halo 4, "track" Halo 4, and then from the Tracked list in your My Games Section, select Add. A bit silly, but this method does work.

BasilZero said:
I'm sorry for the double post but I cant edit or quote on this computer (at school ;p)

This is a reminder just for the future ;p - These games do not have a boxart

-Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (PC)
-Sleeping Dogs (PC)
-Torchlight 2 (PC)

Games that dont even show up

-Assassin's Creed Director's Cut (PC - already mentioned)
-Orcs Must Die! 2 (PC)
-Realm of the Mad God (PC)
-Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery (PC)
-Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War (PC)

Also cant search up Grand Theft Auto (PC) - might be same problem as AC1 DC)

Now that I want SSJ Database Mod, I made a new thread. I can now add games and box arts. All of these issues have been addressed now, to the best of my capabilities.

Also: http://www.vgchartz.com/game/13159/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=161382&page=1#