By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk screens!

ehm how many Tales games are under development right now?>

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Is there three in develpoment right now. Tales of Vespera is one for sure but I heard this another being develop for the ps2?

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

That's just a director's cut of ToD Remake. People need to stop worrying about how many games are going to come in the future and start worrying about this one.

Which brings the question, where the hell did this cat person thing come from?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) has better graphics than this game for Wii .....WTF!!!

This game is great, Im actually into these tales games since the Gamecube and ps2, they are awsome. I personally think its better than dragonquest.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

I really like the tales series so I'm looking foward to this. I'm actually playing abyss right now and enjoying it. Little repetitive at times, but still fun.

Hello, noob here! 

This game looks like a hit for me. Those screens are fantastic and this is one of my favorite franchises of all-time as Final Fantasy being my number one.

Soriku is having a Tales orgasm again? If so, leave Sheena to me ;)

The more I see of this game, the less excited I get...

Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
The more I see of this game, the less excited I get...

WHAT?! WHY?!

A lot of people who liked ToS don't care for the drop in cell shading. :o

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.