By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk screens!

Looks nice, but way off my radar. I can't seem to get excited for games more than 3 months away from being released stateside

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
zackblue said:
This game is great, Im actually into these tales games since the Gamecube and ps2, they are awsome. I personally think its better than dragonquest.

i beg to differ, dragon quest is superior in every way, go play DQ8 and come back, i'm sure you'll change your opinion

Soriku said:
Ari_Gold said:
zackblue said:
This game is great, Im actually into these tales games since the Gamecube and ps2, they are awsome. I personally think its better than dragonquest.

i beg to differ, dragon quest is superior in every way, go play DQ8 and come back, i'm sure you'll change your opinion

I don't own DQ8 (can never find it in stores) but if I do find it, I'll buy it.

I still believe I'll like Tales (of Symphonia) more. I like ARPGs slightly more than TBRPGs (turn-based RPGs) plus I think ToS will have the better story (ToS has the best story in a VG...ever. BK comes close, though.)

But I'll have to see for myself But I guess my first DQ will be DQ IX (I hope that's good)...

you should, its 19.99.. and worth every penny...

and DQ IX will be the best handheld RPG of the generation...Level 5 FTW

I'm a bigger fan of tales than dragon's quest 8 myself. Yes dq has more depth in character development, but the combat especially near the end of the game was really dull.

Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
The more I see of this game, the less excited I get...

WHAT?! WHY?!

What should I be excited about Soriku?

What aspects have you learned about this game that make you excited for it?