Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fragile Site Update

Is this game like a Horror RPG?

if it is I'm in =D

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN
Around the Network

Wow, this game looks AAA. Quote me if you want.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Looks really interesting, but I need more information on Gameplay to judge it.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Soriku said:
I hope Motoi Sakuraba is doing the music. He's my favorite composer. Oh, and some of the screens were new, the video is old.

It's not his style. And it's not on his discography.

Which isn't a bad thing. He should be saving his skills for something more important, like Star Ocean 4.

Sakuraba does SO games music?

...He's done every single Star Ocean soundtrack. Since 1996. And Valkyrie Profile too.

You claim to be a Sakuraba fan and don't even know his soundtracks?

But that's off topic, these pictures are really setting up the mood and atmosphere. I hope they release a real trailer that's not 30 seconds, with some gameplay.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

this game will be amazing i cant wait to buy it.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

the more i see from the game, the more i want

I getting a serious déjà vu vibe by looking at those new screenshots of the amusement park.

*starts playing Silent Hill 3*

I can say one thing though, Fragile does have the creepy look atmosphere of a Silent Hill game in it for a horror action RPG.

My Mains in Brawl

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Wow, this game looks AAA. Quote me if you want.

im not trying to be mean here, but youre short 4,990 posts to be taken seriously on that offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Soriku said:
RoomForOneMore said:
I getting a serious déjà vu vibe by looking at those new screenshots of the amusement park.

*starts playing Silent Hill 3*

I can say one thing though, Fragile does have the creepy look atmosphere of a Silent Hill game in it for a horror action RPG.

You know, I actually want to see Namco or SE or some other company (preferabbly Japanese) make a horror RPG. It would revolutionize a new genre!

But seriously, I would buy it if it's good.

try playing shin megami tensei games, especially persona 2

Well this isn't horror, but it's definitely trying to present a feeling of emptyness.