By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Launch Titles?

sepisfu said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
could be. would definitely move hardware.

yeah but i mentioned 5 exclusive games which i don't think will happend if it happens a lot of people will buy the game on launch day. we'll see

UC4 is almost a lock, but as for KZ4, i can't say. it all depends on how far along GG other shooter is. 

i'd expect both UC4 and KZ4 announcements.

Around the Network

Realistic Launch titles:

-Killzone 4 or GG new IP

-Evolution Studios Racing game

-Media Molecule new game

-The Last of Us: Ultra Edition (includes DLC, 1080p, 60fps)

-The Last Guardian

Where are the games for Japan?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

Metal Gear Solid 5

Gran Turismo 6

Final Fantasy Versus XIII 

The Last Guardian

they will get there. It will take a lot of time though. Especially with all the inevitable delays

3 new Sony IPs (No new Killzone nor Uncharted at launch.)
Next CoD
New Ridge Racer
New NFS
Fifa 14
Battlefield 4 (great EA support lol!)

Around the Network
TeddostheFireKing said:
Beyond Two souls is coming out for the PS3, not PS4.

I don't think they'll be a Need For Speed game available at launch and I doubt the Last Guardian will be released for holiday 2014, nevermind this year.

Otherwise all of those games are quite possible :)

i know they announced beyond two souls for ps3 but i think it is still possible to release it on ps4

Whatever happened to Agent from Rockstar? I was really looking forward to that one.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Otakumegane said:

i think last gaurdian could be popular in japan still it is possible to release final fantasy versus for both ps4 and vita

but if you look at the vita they haven't released a game for japan

9087 said:
Realistic Launch titles:

-Killzone 4 or GG new IP

-Evolution Studios Racing game

-Media Molecule new game

-The Last of Us: Ultra Edition (includes DLC, 1080p, 60fps)

-The Last Guardian

"-The Last of Us: Ultra Edition (includes DLC, 1080p, 60fps)" this would be cool

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes could possibly be close to Launch as well.

Although they said its a PS360 game, it was demo'd on a high end PC so the demo is closer to what it would look like on PS4.

surprised nobody is talking about this game here