By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Launch Titles?

All the fours.

Uncharted 4
Killzone 4
Motorstorm 4

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network
davygee said:
All the fours.

Uncharted 4
Killzone 4
Motorstorm 4

Well, that WOULD totally warrent the name PS-4!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

EspadaGrim said:
HesAPooka said:
Whatever happened to Agent from Rockstar? I was really looking forward to that one.

Most likely will never come out there where many exclusive third party titles that where announced but never came out during the PS3 launch.Did you know that ReadDead Redemption was supposed to be a PS3 exclusive?

That's cool I didn't know that. Hopefully Agent will hit next gen. Exclusive or not, it just had a really cool sounding premis.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

does everyone really believe ps4 is gonna launch with some killer games? i dont think the big games will start rolling until about a year in to its lifecycle. theres no way were getting all these big exclusives like uncharted 4 and killzone 4 in the first 6 months, never mind at launch!

I think we will see Gran Turismo or some game from PD

They have never went 3 full years without releasing something

Around the Network

Sony better not make the same mistake and not have a GT released with the PS4 launch!

axumblade said:
The Last Guardian
Killzone 4

It's highly unlikely that we'll see their biggest IPs like Killzone or Uncharted at launch but  The Last Guardian would be ideal.

It won't sell as much as it would on the PS3 with the 70+ mil users but it would sure as hell push lots of consoles. It's something both casual games and hardcore gamers would be interested in.

Other than that, i think we'll see a Media Molecule title, a Siren game and a WipeOut.

Killzone 4 is a nobrainer I guess. LBP 3 is a maybe. But no way Uncharted 4 will be a launch title. I am sure Evolution Studio is making a launch game for the PS4.

AndrewWK said:

Killzone 4 is a nobrainer I guess. LBP 3 is a maybe. But no way Uncharted 4 will be a launch title. I am sure Evolution Studio is making a launch game for the PS4.

we certainly will see a big title for launch but i am not really sure its gonna be Killzone

another idea tossed around is FF Versus. BUT I think it's way more possible we will see Final Fantasy XIV for the PS4.

more Last Guardian rumors from noegaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47670232&postcount=249