By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Launch Titles?

games that you think could be announced for the PS4 launch ( Launch day or window )

1) Uncharted 4

2)LittleBigPlanet 3

3) Killzone 4

4) GTA5

Around the Network

And if so, greatest quality launch line up ever. These are all big anticipated titles. Usually they don't fall in line with a launch release. So if true, really exciting.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

could be. would definitely move hardware.

Chark said:
And if so, greatest quality launch line up ever. These are all big anticipated titles. Usually they don't fall in line with a launch release. So if true, really exciting.

Some of them really obvious i don't think Ubisoft releases AC4 only on ps3/xbox360/wii u. ( call of duty as well )

i think sony needs to release one exclusive FPS so killzone 4 could be that

also i think they want to get the attention of families so lbp3 (or new ip) can do that

some of them it is not that easy to say

watch dogs is one of them but still would be weird to not release it on new consoles

i am not sure about last gaurdien but they need to release something for japan probably new FinalFantasy!!!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yeah but i mentioned 5 exclusive games which i don't think will happend if it happens a lot of people will buy the console on launch day. we'll see

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yeah but i mentioned 5 exclusive games which i don't think will happe if it happens a lot of people will buy the game on launch day. we'll see

The problem with games like GTAV and COD, is that they won't be next-gen exclusive.

They will still be on PS3 and 360. Same with Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4.

9087 said:
The problem with games like GTAV and COD, is that they won't be next-gen exclusive.

They will still be on PS3 and 360. Same with Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4.

true i didn't say next gen exclusive so probably we will see fifa14 - madden14 ... but still cod, battlefield4, and watch dogs are big games that a lot of people will buy on next gen consoles

I think, with the 360 and PS4 probably launching so close together, that we should see a nice selection of third-party games from the start. That's good for both, and means that each of them only need a few first party titles right at launch.

I'd like to see KZ4 and a softer game released this year, something like LBP or R&C but a new IP. If there are a lot of third party games, then I wouldn't choke the launch period with first party releases.

Beyond Two souls is coming out for the PS3, not PS4.

I don't think they'll be a Need For Speed game available at launch and I doubt the Last Guardian will be released for holiday 2014, nevermind this year.

Otherwise all of those games are quite possible :)