By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anybody annoyed by the Kaz avatars

pezus said:
The Kazatars are all different as far as I know. Why would anyone get annoyed? Heck, I'm annoyed by Fight Club avatars now

Tyler Durden vs Kaz ;P

Around the Network

The only reason I have one is because they annoy other people.... but they really shouldn't.

The Kaz avatars are as funny as being kicked in the cock. Please someone make it stop.

I get really annoyed by the Kaz girly bodies with his face. My eyes see the body and think sexy then see the face and I fell confused, badly in my penis.

That stated, when the Wii U was announced there was a big influx of Nintendo fans and the site got boring to me. Now I am sure there is and will be an influx of Sony and 360 fans. Part of the cycle.

Still waiting for an apology from Mr Khan for my religion comment........and here we are Kaz is being idolized, sometimes with religious reverence lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Still waiting for an apology from Mr Khan for my religion comment........and here we are Kaz is being idolized, sometimes with religious reverence lol

You don't desrve one because you are completely off base

Max King of the Wild said:
sales2099 said:

Pezus sig comes to mind lol

I called it before it started. I assure you 360 fans wont be making Bill Gates and Don mattrick gifs on any scale to Kaz when next xbox rumors come out.Its just their mentality, they cling to a idol to bring them back to the glory days (salvation :P)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
sales2099 said:

Pezus sig comes to mind lol

I called it before it started. I assure you 360 fans wont be making Bill Gates and Don mattrick gifs on any scale to Kaz when next xbox rumors come out.Its just their mentality, they cling to a idol to bring them back to the glory days (salvation :P)

Youre right 360 fans victimhood mentality will prevent them from seeing the great enjoyment that can be had in such events

badgenome said:

It's really something to see a Fight Club fan call something overexposed.

Lol. It's funny because it's true 

I think they're funny and I don't see what the big deal is.