By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anybody annoyed by the Kaz avatars

Max King of the Wild said:
JayWood2010 said:
CGI-Quality said:
JayWood2010 said:

Unless i speccifically look up Fight Club you will not see anything (very rarely) that deals with fight club.  Fight club is not being forced down peoples throats.  As I said, the kaz stuff was funny at first.  It isnt now and will only grow older over time.  Some people still find it funny and that is cool but I wanted peoples opinions on it.

P.S.  His name was Robert Paulson

Just for you

That's just wrong!

Just my old avatar. No big deal.

thats what attitude you should have with all avatars

lol I just asked a question in the OP.  I never mentioned myself being annoyed.  I dont find them funny anymore though and although some people are joking I wonder why some people hype up kaz though.  He hasnt really proved himself just yet.  Time will tell though and if it gives people hope I guess more power to them.

Around the Network

JayWood2010 said:

lol I just asked a question in the OP.  I never mentioned myself being annoyed.  I dont find them funny anymore though and although some people are joking I wonder why some people hype up kaz though.  He hasnt really proved himself just yet.  Time will tell though and if it gives people hope I guess more power to them.

People aren't hyping him up because he has a history of success, or because they expect him to bring great success. People are just expressing their excitement for the PS4's potential announcement. That expression just happens to be via Kaz avatars. From what I've seen, there isn't much logic behind these gifs; it's purely for comical intentions. When you had your Kaz avatar it wasn't because you expected him to bring great fortunes, was it?

badgenome said:

It's really something to see a Fight Club fan call something overexposed.

lol

This thread is pretty damn funny!

this thread was so beautiful

Btw that Tendo gif of Reggie is really really well done. What's the source material?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Btw that Tendo gif of Reggie is really really well done. What's the source material?

LOL! that's Django's first bounty... go watch the movie it's great

M.U.G.E.N said:

LOL! that's Django's first bounty... go watch the movie it's great

ooh I see. Heard good things about it. Watched Hobbit last week. Might give this one a go in a week or so. Not many other movies I wanna watch anyways

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

It's from Django Unchained the latest Quentin Tarantino movie. It's my favorite movie of the year so far. That's why it's called Tendo Unwired. It's a parody for everyone to laugh at, it makes fun of all the fanboys.

Personally, I find some of the avatars and sigs funny. I also don't think it's something for anyone to get annoyed by. Just try to enjoy them.

kain_kusanagi said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's from Django Unchained the latest Quentin Tarantino movie. It's my favorite movie of the year so far. That's why it's called Tendo Unwired. It's a parody for everyone to laugh at, it makes fun of all the fanboys.

Hehe it's really well done. I love a good gif :D Hope we see some really good ones for Durango reveal too. Durango and Django...I expect to see a LOT of gifs from the movie for it. It just makes sense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!