By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you still pay for Xbox Live?

Ran out last month, haven't felt the need to subscribe again.

Around the Network
KingHades said:
kowenicki said:
Desperate OP.

Sure do... and will continue to as long as they want my cash. Lol.

Desperate for what lmfao...

So you're admitting that you will support Microsoft forever even if all these rumours came out to be true?

Hey look! You admitted to making a flamebait thread based on unconfirmed rumors!

Now do you see how it is desperate?

OP: Yes, I buy it and will continue to do so for as long as it is the best online service available and has the majority of my friends' and family's support. With more than 40 new online apps being prepared for 2013 for Xbox Live, I am quite sure the service will be growing exponentially with the new generation, so I fail to see where you think Xbox Live will not add anything at all, yet PSN with the PS4 will? :)

KingHades said:
ironmanDX said:
As soon as some good xbox related news gets posted these threads all come out.... You have nothing better to do? Surely you do.

I want a simple answer.

Yes because requiring Kinect and a constant online connection to funtion is EXCELLENT news.

I meant the sales numbers.... Obviously.

As long as Halo exists, I'll keep on paying.

KingHades said:
kowenicki said:
Desperate OP.

Sure do... and will continue to as long as they want my cash. Lol.

Desperate for what lmfao...

So you're admitting that you will support Microsoft forever even if all these rumours came out to be true?

Your trolling Live for rumors that havent been proved yet. Perhaps you want to trash Live to feel better about yourself...knowing PS Plus is not attracting enough gamers to warrant a subscription announcement? Perhaps trashing Live for its price is the only way you can justify preferring PSN, which to this day has less features, apps, and not nearly as seamless as Live is. Who knows?

I pay for Live because I like to play multiplayer, and the features it allows me are more seamless then PSN can ever hope to be.

Your using Steam is a crutch and you know it. This is PS3 vs 360, no need to put on a veil that says otherwise.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Bait thread. Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I pay for an annual family pass, to cover my wife and sons membership, and keep our second box (our family/multimedia/Sonic The Hedgehog Xbox online.

Costs me about the same as my monthly satellite Tv package, for a year.

About 30c a day, for 4 accounts. For a consistently reliable service that my whole family uses. I buy at least 2 xbla sale titles a month, saving usually at least $6 a title. So it kinda pays for itself. I'm happy, my family is happy. I have my game box set up on my TV, they have the family box on the family Tv. Everyone's happy.

Is that a problem?