By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your Favorite 3D Mario?

Favorite 3D Mario?

Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64) 30 27.03%

Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube) 9 8.11%

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) 29 26.13%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) 34 30.63%

Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS) 9 8.11%

Total:111

64. Nuff said

In Gods we trust. Dattebayo...

WiiU ID:         Aias23

Xbox360/XboxOne ID:  Aias23

3DS FC:         3737 9509 2938

Around the Network

Mario Galaxy. Just an amazing game. Though Mario64 was pretty cool for switching Mario into 3D for the first time.

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Super Mario 64
4. Super Mario 3D Land
5. Super Mario Sunshine

All great games.

Galaxy 2

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Hard to say, it's between 64 and Galaxy, though.

Around the Network

Super Mario 3d Land. I love it.

The series is of extraordinary quality, so the ranking is cherry picking heavy. Anyway, I'd rank them as such:

Super Mario 64
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario Sunshine

Super Mario 64 is my #3 best game of all time, so it had to win this. Maybe it's because I played this in it's launch week back in '96 for the first time, maybe not. Fact is that this game is the definition of fun. Gameplay, level-design, graphics (for it's time), sound; all were excellent. In the top 50 best games thread last December, I included all of them, except Sunshine, which I find the least of the series. I don't mind colorful, but Sunshine was just a little too 'childish'. Still a great game though!

Since I haven't played the wii games (yet) and 3D Land, I feel like my vote/choices is not relevant... -_-'

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Galaxy 1 + 2 + 3D Land.

EAD Tokyo are geniuses.

hard to tell, I love them all even sunshine, which i don't know why some dislike. I recently bought 3d land and i'm also loving it, I don't know, there is something about mario...