By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Biggest drop in quality" sequels

thekitchensink said:
riderz13371 said:
thekitchensink said:
The Dark Knight Rises. It's not a game, but I don't even care, that's how much of a disappointment it was.

GOAT

Um.....

GREATEST OF ALL TIME

GOAT

GET WITH THE TIMES OLD MAN - LEARN YOUR ACRONYMS.

Around the Network

Modern Warfare 2 from Call of Duty 4

Resistance 2 from Fall of Man

R2 was still good, but took away some of the best things from Fall of Man like the weapon wheel and the better health system it had. Regeneration in quarters + health packs >>>>> full regeneration

FFX > FFX-2
FFXII > FFXIII

Marks said:
Modern Warfare 2 from Call of Duty 4

I should have mentioned this one too.

COD4 wasn't perfect, but it was a very good game. On the other hand, the list of things wrong with MW2 is a long one. I skipped over it because I saw World at War as the next in line after COD4, and I personally thought W@W was pretty decent.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Galerians>>>> Galerians: Ash.

Wow, I remember those games. They were... weird.

Also, someone mentioned Yoshi's Story. Damn right, Yoshi's Island was an instant classic, and Story was just meh.

I liked Yoshi's Story. It wasn't trying to be Island 2 in the first place, it did it's own thing and I especially loved the art style. I think it's what influenced Kirby's Epic Yarn and the new Yoshi game.

Glad to see so many people saying Super Mario Sunshine...
I once had somebody tell me that if Sunshine isn't your favorite Mario game, then you're a casual Mario fan...
I promptly threw up...

Have a nice day...

Mass Effect 3

Not a bad game, and even in my first playthrough I thought it was amazing. It was just when I started my second playthrough I felt it was a let down compared to Mass Effect 2.

It pains me to say it but

Uncharted 2 >>>>>> Uncharted 3 (The AI really messed the game up for me :( )

God of War 2 >>>>>> God of War 3 ( The levels were just too dark and grey after defeating Helios )