By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans logic

yea even as a Sony Nintendo fan, i said the same shit, and now that it's happened. it's uselessly pointless and needless.

Rol. was right, ninty doesn't need to cater to 3rd party, cause it's not something that sales ninty systems.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yea even as a Sony Nintendo fan, i said the same shit, and now that it's happened. it's uselessly pointless and needless.

Rol. was right, ninty doesn't need to cater to 3rd party, cause it's not something that sales ninty systems.

Nintendo needs 3rd party support, look at the N64 and GameCube, they bombed!

I gotta feeling that Mario on his own won't save the Wii U.

Deyon said:
I guess it won't get locked, because it's true!

It's not true, though. Third Party titles don't sell on Nintendo consoles for a reason.

BasilZero said:
@Nintendopie - you are a woman.

No. I am the truth.

Why don't you just leave people to enjoy there system and games, it's people like this that ruin gaming, I can see the new generation is going to be just as worse as this one, can't believe people act like this over video games.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
@Nintendopie - you are a woman.

No. I am the truth.

"If I can't have it, then I don't want it anymore."

rrrnearrr said:

"If I can't have it, then I don't want it anymore."

"If I can't have it, then I don't care."

Yup, that's right.

There is a lot of truth to this statement, sure they do ask for more 3rd party support and often request games but at the same time that's not all they are doing, they are also playing many games only available on that particular system.

I don't see why they bother begging for 3rd party games, if you want to get those games you are just going to have to accept that you need to buy a second console.

Your point is valid to be discussed, but your OP is inflammatory. Try again.

Locked.

it's certainly true for vocal minority, in case of Rayman i thing only fair reaction is don't buy this game, it was spiting in face and not for the first time (Assasin's Creed for 3DS was canceled with some curious pretext)