By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How to improve game immersion?

How to improve game immersion?

Better storylines 17 39.53%

More believable characters 7 16.28%

More realistic gameplay 8 18.60%

Better graphics 3 6.98%

Overhaul the pad slightly (e.g. Wii U) 5 11.63%

Overhaul the pad radicall... 3 6.98%

Total:43
DigitalDevilSummoner said:
UnitSmiley said:

Are you serious? Everything I said is completely subjective. What, are you going to prove to me that my opinion is wrong?  I even said "what killed it for me". I never attacked the game outright.

I have a Laguna avatar, I'm a giant FF fan but I feel that while not deserving of a lot of the hate FFXIII gets (like for being linear, because that doesn't really bother me, or the whole "game plays itself" arguement) the writing was one thing I personally wasn't fond of. Not so much the story, but the dialogue between characters.

I seriously don't have to give you anything. Your are taking this way too seriously. You realize the majority of the fanbase didn't like the game right?

yeah you are reported for flaming. mindlessly talking down on games is FLAMING, you said:

"terrible writing" no examples

"cliche anime" no references

"embarassed to watch some cutscenes just of cliche dialogue" no quotes

"It was literally painful." no nothing

No sweetheart, don't give me the it's my opinion routine. no it's not. mindlessly bashing games is not an opinion unless you ELABORATE. and i did give you a chance

Okay dude, apparently I hurt your feelings, I'm terribly sorry i touched a nerve.

Around the Network
UnitSmiley said:

Okay dude, apparently I hurt your feelings, I'm terribly sorry i touched a nerve.

Hmmmm, no. I'm just having a laugh. You started talking out of your behind and I have every reason to challenge you.

You repeatedly bashed the game without making a single point. calling something terrible and refusing to back that up is flaming.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
Heavenly_King said:
better story lines AND more believable characters.

the latter leaves Kratos out

well, it is a game in the end, so we really dont know how a real person would behave after killing his own family because of deception.    I think he is a believable character, but if we want to make a comparison on how someone would behave in real live, maybe you can volunteer lol.