By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "An Unbiased Review " Fire Emblem Awakening: By Tbone51

nice review Tibo, i hope it comes sooner than later to the EU

PD: Are you ready for tonight?

Around the Network

Well instead of forking out 60 you could just buy it on eshop for the normal 39.99 price tag.

DieAppleDie said:
nice review Tibo, i hope it comes sooner than later to the EU

PD: Are you ready for tonight?

yeap! Starts less than 5 hours from this post!

I could not find this game anywhere online for the normal price of 39.99 so i went down to Gamestop and i was told about the delay of shipment and was asked if i wanted to preorder the game and when i attempted to was told they was not taking any more and would just have to come in and check and see if they got a few extras in.

Mad and frustrated with the lack of knowledge of Gamestop i went to Walmart to pick up a few items, and as i was about to leave i decided to check their gaming section just to see and to my surprise they had 3 copies in stock! For 34.99 none the less!

Anyways great review and a great game so far and i hate to see what people are doing to the price of this game online just because of a late shipment.

painmaster212 said:
I could not find this game anywhere online for the normal price of 39.99 so i went down to Gamestop and i was told about the delay of shipment and was asked if i wanted to preorder the game and when i attempted to was told they was not taking any more and would just have to come in and check and see if they got a few extras in.

Mad and frustrated with the lack of knowledge of Gamestop i went to Walmart to pick up a few items, and as i was about to leave i decided to check their gaming section just to see and to my surprise they had 3 copies in stock! For 34.99 none the less!

Anyways great review and a great game so far and i hate to see what people are doing to the price of this game online just because of a late shipment.

yeap, pretty messed up, not even a week and you can download it but people selling it for $60 now

Around the Network

Well got my money today and I have a question should I get the 3DS XL or the fire emblem bundle? (even if I only get the 3DS XL I will still be purchasing Fire Emblem).

NobleTeam360 said:
Well got my money today and I have a question should I get the 3DS XL or the fire emblem bundle? (even if I only get the 3DS XL I will still be purchasing Fire Emblem).

3DS Xl is going to be much more with FE, but I really prefer the XL, so it's really comes down to preference, feel both in your hand and see which one suits you.

I had a DS, and hated it, I tried a 3DS out, and supported it heavily. I was really disappointed with it's library, and then this came out. I've been playing this nonstop, and I can safely say, it's the best handheld game I've ever played. Now I haven't played many, because I'm a console guy, but this is the best of all the games I've played. I'm finally satisfied with my 3DS. 

Well anybody from Europe that wants FE the XL bundle is for you!