By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Who would you go gay for?

That's Right!

George Clooney 10 8.47%

Brad Pitt. 8 6.78%

Ryan Gosling 24 20.34%

David Backham 5 4.24%

Robert Pattinson 0 0%

Denzel Washington 0 0%

Harrison Ford 0 0%

Kazuo Hirai 18 15.25%

Mr. Bean 10 8.47%

Other 42 35.59%

Total:117
Cheebee said:

I find the lack of gay-friendly options in this poll appalling! What if you're already gay?! There should be some options to pick who you'd go straight for! >:(

I'm already gay and I approve this message!

Around the Network
tonymarraffa said:
Cheebee said:

I find the lack of gay-friendly options in this poll appalling! What if you're already gay?! There should be some options to pick who you'd go straight for! >:(

I'm already gay and I approve this message!

i second.... natalie portman...

Ok i'll bite Cynthia Rothrock!!!

I vote for Kaz and Kaz related accessories!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

NintendoPie said:
Salnax said:

Well, all the kids in school called me a faggot. Maybe this is what they meant?

In all seriousness though, if you could "go gay" for somebody, you were probably gay all along, and just had high standards. Personally, I'd rather my "soulmate" or "partner" be female because, let's face it, women can be pretty hot, but would happily spend the rest of my days with a great guy. I suppose that would make me sort of bisexual, but I am not attracted to men. I just think companionship should be about more than mere sexuality.

Don't worry, I wasn't trying to be mean to you... kids have asked me if I was gay before, which is really annoying. (And they do it just to be rude, I know they do.)

I guess you would just be considered "Adventurous"? (I'd think that sums it up well-ish.)

Is it because of your sweet, sweet, Ninendeo Pies?  (What is the flavor?  Magic Coins?)

I would say Twilight Zone era Rober Redford

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:

So his penis?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
ganoncrotch said:

So his penis?

now picturing his face photoshopped onto some toys.... oh deary me. Lord Hirai is showing up in every nook and cranny :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I picked other

ganoncrotch said:
_crazy_man_ said:
ganoncrotch said:

So his penis?

now picturing his face photoshopped onto some toys.... oh deary me. Lord Hirai is showing up in every nook and cranny :D

What forsaken doors have you opened!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
ganoncrotch said:
_crazy_man_ said:
ganoncrotch said:

So his penis?

What forsaken doors have you opened!

Oh god, that picture in my head!