By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Finally Feels Like Winter In Canada

Well this is what I woke up to lol. Yesterday there was no snow at all and today it's approximately 25 CM of snow. This is the front of the house. Third time in an hour we have shoveled the snow.

The snow pile on the left is about a metre and a half high                          

Back of the house.

The snow in the back comes all the way up to my knees!

Around the Network

I am waiting for it to stop snowing so i can go and start shoveling. Winter is here. Brace yourself.

That's interesting. It's finally Winter here in Texas too.
60F and sunny.

Apparently you guys in Toronto got a big snow storm today :)
I heard it came from Texas, how random is that? :P

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Got a big snow storm? We're still getting it! It's snowing like crazy outside you just can't see it in the pictures lol.

happydolphin said:

Around 25-30 cms here. I hear in Boston they are getting close to 50-55 cms. So i can't really complain.

I know, my car was stacked with snow. It looked like the armour Batmobile from Batman/Batman Returns. Where abouts do you live?  Those yellow fire hydrants can only belong to Woodbridge/Vaughan.

Snow is just piling on in Mississauga :/ My college was closed due to weather and had to shovel at least 10cm of snow, I was hoping for a snowless winter lol.

axumblade said:
It's like 60 degrees here...But then again, we never really have much of a winter in South Carolina anyway. :(

-7 Celcius here in Toronto. It's crazy outside, you can't see anything cause the snow blinds you lol.