By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends petition- keep the date

Tagged games:

Bump for nearly 7k sigs.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Check out this video I found that explains are anger!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZh9AnQSx3Y

Angry mobs demanding a game, people signing petitions to get a game released and people requesting spamming of ubisoft email addresses.... and *PEOPLE* wonder why gamers aren't taken seriously...lolz.

But seriously as someone else said, sign a petition for something more important, like human rights etc.

Just broke 7.5k sigs.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

MakeAmazing said:
Angry mobs demanding a game, people signing petitions to get a game released and people requesting spamming of ubisoft email addresses.... and *PEOPLE* wonder why gamers aren't taken seriously...lolz.

But seriously as someone else said, sign a petition for something more important, like human rights etc.

So gamers aren't taken seriously because they want a game that was already finished and would be released in two weeks to be released in the expected date? The logic is strong with you, man.

Around the Network

This isn't going to work...of course i signed it anyway, but this is the game i was looking forward to!!!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

MakeAmazing said:

Yes, because you obviously cannot sign more than 1 petition a year.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

yeah. this isn't going to work. ubisoft sucks. I may end up not getting this game because I won't care by that point :(
signed anyway.

Over 8,000 signatures so far.

Wonder if Ubi will wise up and release it well before September.

8,000 signatures so far... thats probably just a little less than they expected to sell on the platform... (please don't shoot me for my humour)... ;)

So gamers aren't taken seriously because they want a game that was already finished and would be released in two weeks to be released in the expected date? The logic is strong with you, man

Sure it's disappointing the game is ready (and I fully understand that)..., but they have obviously thought about why they shouldn't release it now. Whether you agree with them or not, they are totally within their right to not release it. Just like people are entitled to consider not buying the game when it comes out.

Gamers are not taken seriously because people who are apparently adults are getting angry with rage. You know what.. I've read serious comments about killing, sacking and bombing of Ubisoft staff. As well as the normal swearing/suing a company rage that normally frequents game company sites forums. Personally I am sick of it.