By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

Pavolink said:

Speculation is always the funnier part. I expect from Sony especially a very good show. It will be like the anthi-2006 show.

lol sure hope so man..at least they did great with the hype for the event. I mean that 44 second video now has close 5.3 million views. Hope they back it up with a good solid show and a product

It's heavily rumored we will see the next game by Evolution studios as well as the new IP by GG

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Turkish said:

FIrst NG3 Razors Edge, and now Rayman Legends! Is it possible Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 end up on PS360 aswel? Nintendo publishes those games, but so did they publish NG3 Razors Edge in the West.

Do you understand how publishing in combination with funding works? If yes you would know Bayonetta 2 will not end up on PS360. Its funded by Nintendo.

Wonderful 101 might happen  but I am pretty sure it is built around the gamepad so that might be complicated.

Bayonetta will NEVER end up on PS360

No chance. Rayman was always likely to happen, and as was Ninja Gaiden TBF. The other games? Nah.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:

Speculation is always the funnier part. I expect from Sony especially a very good show. It will be like the anthi-2006 show.

lol sure hope so man..at least they did great with the hype for the event. I mean that 44 second video now has close 5.3 million views. Hope they back it up with a good solid show and a product

It's heavily rumored we will see the next game by Evolution studios as well as the new IP by GG

I readed a second ago that the event will be livestreamed. For sure it could be a good reveal.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

I readed a second ago that the event will be livestreamed. For sure it could be a good reveal.

Yep and it's for media AND investors. So I think sony is banking on the event to be a success..fingers crossed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
No chance. Rayman was always likely to happen, and as was Ninja Gaiden TBF. The other games? Nah.

I remember a thread about exclusivity to Wii U and almost every Nintendo fan (including me) believing it will remain like that.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:

Yep and it's for media AND investors. So I think sony is banking on the event to be a success..fingers crossed

I'll tweet the livestream to Iwata, so he can see how to reveal a console.

Pavolink said:
Conegamer said:

I remember a thread about exclusivity to Wii U and almost every Nintendo fan (including me) believing it will remain like that.

Nah I always hoped it would stay exclusive, but to say the original was on every damn system known to man (pretty much), it was always likely to move.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Pavolink said:

haha too soon to tell man. All companies can mess up..sony is no exception. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Pavolink said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:

Wasn't everyone pretty underhyped after the PS3's reveal (CG-"gameplay")?