By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 rumour: next-gen racer & Killzone studio projects to debut February 20th

I hope it isn't killzone 4 don't like the series personally.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Proclus said:
Excited about the racer, not so much about the Guerilla Games project.

Same here. To be honest, if it's not Killzone that Guerilla Games are working on then I might be more excited. Nothing against Killzone, it's just not really my type of game.

True, I could become excited if it's a new IP from them, as they've shown potential, but another Killzone wouldn't get a second glance from me, was done with the franchise after the first two.

axumblade said:
Proclus said:

Same here. To be honest, if it's not Killzone that Guerilla Games are working on then I might be more excited. Nothing against Killzone, it's just not really my type of game.

They are working on Killzone 4 AND a brand new IP. Plus they also have KZ Mercenary. They sure are keeping themselves busy.

It's Ridge Racerrr!!!

Turkish said:
Which 3? GT6, WipEout 4K and ...?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *gathers breath* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

In gloious 4k with a giant enemy crab as the final opponent.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
axumblade said:
riderz13371 said:
axumblade said:
Proclus said:

They are working on Killzone 4 AND a brand new IP. Plus they also have KZ Mercenary. They sure are keeping themselves busy.

Wasn't the rumor about some kind of western RPG or did that one already get debunked?

I have no idea what the game is about nor have I read any rumours about what type of game it is. I just know it's not Killzone cause they said on their website they are in the proccess of developing a second IP.

Can't wait to see what GG are working on, if its an RPG like its rumoured, it'll be amazing! :D

Another Mass Effect style game? But with the gritty realism of Killzone? :O

(although I do hope their writing improves, Killzone has a nice story (if a little simple) but they need to lose the cheesy dialogue)

Why Ridge Racer is so special?

Guerilla Games was rumored to be working on a new fantasy rpg! Plus Killzone 4, hopefully with Killzone 2 multiplayer!

babuks said:
Why Ridge Racer is so special?

When did you start to play games?