TERA Rising: Play for free!
The Discovery Edition is now called the "Unlimited Free Trial". Starting February 5th 2013, TERA will be free!
TERA: Rising will include exciting new content and eliminate the subscription fee!
If you purchased TERA in the past, your access to TERA will remain the same - you'll have eight character slots, four bank tabs, and an additional mount to go along with your new "Founder" title.
For more information see below.
- How do I make a free account?
- When will TERA be free?
- What happens to current subscribers?
- Can I get a refund on my subscription?
- Can I receive EMP instead of a refund for my elite time?
- Do I have to change my subscription?
- What are the different account tiers?
- Will I need a credit card to play?
- What kind of account will I have?
- What is founder's status?
- If I upgrade from a founder's account to elite, do I keep the benefits?
- Can I buy a box copy of TERA and still get founder's?
- What is Elite Status?
- Can I trade the elite items?
- May I gift elite status to a friend?
- What happens to chronoscrolls?
- Will I get to keep all of my characters?
- What happens to my Trial character?
- What is EMP (En Masse Points)?
- When do my items get refreshed?
- Will customer support change?
- What is Valkyon's response?
- Explain the reduced dungeon cooldown.
So, if you wanted to try TERA before but was put off by the monthly fees, you have to worry no more! Go for it! http://tera.enmasse.com/