By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is your favorite VGChartz News Editorial Mod?

Y-Koron

Around the Network

Why are you obsessed with the mods when your a "new" user?

Blah, I hate puppet accounts =(

I'm a Naznztips fan too. He's always cool. I also hold Rocketpig in high regard. TheSource is good for info, though.

Y-koron for the Japan insights.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

whats trolling?

Around the Network

Sorry...but this thread was opened last night as well. It was also quickly closed.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=15442#end

Y-koron, I love to find out Japanese trends.

I'm gonna have to go with SSJ on this one :P as much as he leans towards the PC and PS3, his news is usually from all corners of the map and he follows up on a bunch of tech stories :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I think TheSource, Y-Koron and FishyJoe have cleared a lot of debacle and confusion with their news at times, which is very good and valuable. Keeps the users moving as opposed to being stuck arguing the same tired stuff perpetually...
All in all, all the mods are deserving of mention, and their overall tone on the forums have become more aligned with the users of late!

Keep up the good work! (Oh, and Bod as a mod? I'm not opposed to that idea.)

I like SSj12 for his news posts, they are not 20 pages long like Thesource's, plus they are more random stuff, not everything is to do with sales. But if i'm bored and need something to read i know Thesource always gives alot of information on everything and its interesting most times..