By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Wii) What game are you most hyped about

Brawl > Mario Kart > Wii Fit

Around the Network

I can't wait for Brawl, but I pretty much know what it's going to be like. It's those mysterious games like Disaster or Sadness that gets me hyped. I remember when the first trailer for No More Heroes came out, I got really excited, despite not having any idea on how the game plays. And it turned out to be a great game, perhaps living up to the fair amount of hype it gained.

Tie between FFCC: TCB and ToS-R,

After Brawl of course.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

There's nothing on the horizon that's bigger than SSBB or Mario Kart, but almost everybody's psyched about those. Beyond that, there are lots of titles that show promise but might not deliver.

King's Story/Project O is the one I'm most curious about.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

The question should be, "besides Brawl, what game are you most hyped for?" followed by a list of at least five games. Brawl is obviously going to be the majority's number one pick, and for good reason...I can't wait!!!

Around the Network

How bout Disaster: Day of Crisis, Final Fantasy CC, Wii Music, Mario Baseball, etc.

thats why I call a Skinny poll... Please add
Final Fantasy CC
Baroque
okami
opoona
pro evolution soccer
The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

SSBB (of course)
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Baseball
And other games had not announced yet

Such a pitiful list, but my top two are on their. I chose SSBB. It's easily my most hyped Wii game right now. Until we see even half a screenshot of the next Zelda, that is...

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!