By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 8 Upcoming Xbox 360 Games, That aren’t coming to PS3

that is one fine list

Around the Network

Was just nodding off by the 8th game...

Then saw 007BondAgent's pretty avatar and woke up :)

,,,Think OP got confused and mixed in a couple of n64 games.

-this post was moderated by amp316

nice list, but i'n not so sure any of them ae sellers, let alone system sellers

zero129 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
nice list, but i'n not so sure any of them ae sellers, let alone system sellers

Im pretty sure State of Decay will sell very well with the right marketing and word of mouth (If it turns out good) as its pretty much the only game on Consoles atm that will be like DayZ.

i may recover a 360 for the whole list, with the exception of the Kinect game.

It's a nice looking list for sure, but many of the details surrounding these games have yet to congeal.

I think only Gears of War has the power to move consumers, and even that won't touch the lofty heights reached by its predecessors.

Right now 2013 just isn't looking very sexy for Microsoft. The Xbox exclusive line-up is certainly better than Wii, but it doesn't really compare favorably to PS3 or Wii U.

Around the Network

Which of these are retail besides Gears? Just wondering.

Lol man microsoft fell off.

zero129 said:
Mad55 said:

How so? clearly they are hard at work making games for their next system

Only logical i suppose :(

zero129 said:
Mad55 said:

How so? clearly they are hard at work making games for their next system

Even there they are far behind the competition.
The PS3 has tons of REAL AAA Exclusives and some new IPs for this year and nearly every 1st and 2nd Party studio of them is working at the same time at PS4 Sequels or New IPs.Some even on both at the same time like Guerilla Games,Santa Monica Studios and others.
Im pretty sure NiNoKuni,Sly,Tales of Xillia,God of War,The Last of Us,Beyond Two Souls and a few others are a little bit more interesting than Kinect/Xbox Live Games.And Gears somehow doesn't interesting the 360 crowd as it looks either.
Sony is doing a lot more for the last year of the PS3 and the early years of the PS4.You can't compare the efforts they put in.

Still only getting Gears Judgement first day. Everything else will have to wait for a close eye view.