By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz newcomer of the year 2012! - Round 2 - Match 3

I would actually like to give a shout-out to Pokoko.
I think he is a very good new member in this here site. He adds a lot to a discussion with very well written posts and some great points. It really sucks that he got put up against F0X (Another very awesome new member) and TBone (A great new contributor, writes many good sale prediction threads.) I wish there was a round where I could just give him 3p.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
I would actually like to give a shout-out to Pokoko.
I think he is a very good new member in this here site. He adds a lot to a discussion with very well written posts and some great points. It really sucks that he got put up against F0X (Another very awesome new member) and TBone (A great new contributor, writes many good sale prediction threads.) I wish there was a round where I could just give him 3p.

Bananaking made a "Who is your favorite user" thread for that. You should checkit out!

I already posted in it, surprisingly! I think you should start checking to see if I post in these threads before recommending them to me. ;P

This thread is fit for compliments to Pokoko. It's his round so I think I should be allowed to talk about him in it.

spurgeonryan said:

Well you are in charge of this thread, so do whatever you want.

Except I never said that.

Do you not want me complimenting Pokoko? Do you have something against him? That would be the only reason I think you wouldn't want me saying that.

Spurge, what do you have against Pokoko? What did he do to you?!?!

3p - Pokoko
2p - F0X
1p - tbone51

spurgeonryan said:

When did I say I did not want you to compliment the man? Are you in some sort of cahoots with others to twist my words? I just said if you want to give him proper justice like you said you wish you could do here, you may want to go to that thread. Since here you can only give, what you can give.

You twisted my words around to what they weren't supposed to be. I wasn't trying to take over your thread or anything.

I wanted to post compliments in here because I gave him only 1 point, which I felt wasn't OK so I gave him extra compliments. I already visited BK's thread and posted in it a few times.

Around the Network

I really need to get back in the game. It has been, say, two months since I've done anything legendary. :/

Not voting in this round. I can't choose between my favorite Sony person (besides pezus, obviously) and tbone51, who has a ton of energy and potential.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

3p: F0X
2p: TBone
1p: Pokoko

Great members one and all.

3p - F0X
2p - TBone
1p - Pokoko

Nintendo and PC gamer

3p - F0X
2p - TBone
1p - pokoko

All three of you are great and should keep doing what you're doing.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

axumblade said:

I agree with amp. Not only that but this is pretty difficult considering I didn't realize just how many good users we have gotten in the last year. >_<

Yeah, in 2010 when we had this contest I only knew five of the contestants.  Much better group of users now.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger