By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed -

They developers said that only the force will make use of the wii remote, you use your lightsaber only by pressing buttons, too bad I guess.

Anyhow where can I find the movie of the PSP version? I am really curious at how it will play on a handheld.

Around the Network

@Kingsora: Yeah, cause you TOTALLY read the article I posted, which goes quite in-depth with the Wii's sabre-swinging motion controls.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

No I didn't read it, but I am very sure that I read about that a week ago.

Anyhow I hope you`re right

There are different articles on Gamespy for the 360/PS3 versions and the Wii version. I posted the Wii one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

as long as the game lives up to the tech demo it should be at least a play

Around the Network

OMG I just watched every trailer and WOOOOOOOW, George Lucas is helping btw and does anyone know the release date?

It looks like it'll be pretty good. I can't imagine the PS3/360 version though since a lot of the stuff they talk about in the previews likely won't be able to be done on it, i.e. motion controlled light saber gameplay and multiplayer.

I'm definitely looking forward to this game, because it looks like it'll be a similar design-style to previous games like Jedi Outcast/Academy, with the 3rd person perspective. In regards to the Wii version, it'll probably be pretty good as well, though it won't have quite the same wacky physics engines. In that posted article they did mention that the Wii version would exclusively have a duel mode for Jedi fighting which might be neat.

On an interesting side-note, IGN posted an article giving impressions of the Wii version they saw and they said that it ran a lot smoother then the 360/ps3 versions. Mind you, they might clean them up before release, but it's possible that the Havok, Euphoria, DMM, and visuals in HD are even more then the 360/ps3 can handle at a good framerate.......just a thought.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Kingsora_be said:
OMG I just watched every trailer and WOOOOOOOW, George Lucas is helping btw and does anyone know the release date?

They haven't set a firm release date, but they're shooting for a summer '08 release currently.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

@Chrizum: The other two have their own advantages as well, such as insane physics, highly intelligent AI (like they will try to grab onto a ledge if you Force Push them), and amazing graphics.