By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Nex gen Xbox / 720 Thread (7 Days left! New Poll added!)

What are you most excited to see at the reveal?

1st party games / exclusives 29 65.91%

The new OS 0 0%

New features / apps for Xbox Live 2 4.55%

The hardware / controller 3 6.82%

Kinect 2.0 3 6.82%

Other 2 4.55%

Total:39
NobleTeam360 said:
Nsanity said:

Lionhead making MMO-like new IP RPG for next Xbox

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Guildford-Senior-Level-Designer-Microsoft-Studios-Lionhead-Job/2397288/

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Guildford-Online-Services-Engineer-Microsoft-Studios-Lionhead-Job/2397314/

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Guildford-ServicesMonetization-Designer-Microsoft-Studios-Lionhead-Studios-Job/2305029/

Not another disturbing Profile pic Lol. 

Nsanity is by far the KING of such things. I like most of them but they're starting to make me question my sexuality. Oh yeah, I'm joking ;) lol.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Proclus said:
Michael-5 said:
Huh?

I have a feel a lot of the launch titles with be 1080p upscales of current gen games. Similar to how WiiU's launch lineup was mostly just multiplatform games. I'm not interested...

Official PS4/WiiU tread please?

Well you seem to have developed a fine anti-xbox mentality recently...

Also you're asking for an official WiiU/PS4 thread in an Xbox thread in the MS subforum... why?

I was thinking the same, and isn't their already an official Wii U and PS3/PS4 thread?

Not stickied though ;p

Cant provide any more input on the subject of Xbox of any kind since I dont have the system yet.

Yea, I thought I was in Gaming Discussion, and I saw the 720 thread stickied. The WiiU and PS4 thread should be stickied too.

And yes, I have developed a very anti-microsoft view during this generation, where I owned a 360 from start to finish. While I love some of the exclusives, I can't stand the brand behind it, making poor reliability consoles (and not admitting to it), overcharging for online services (I wouldn't mind paying for online, but not if it's exclusively a piggyback service to my interent provider), Milking brands to the point I begin to get sick of them, and abusing DLC (Saving Exotic Cars for DLC in Forza).

I like Sony and Nintendo as companies better, and I hope next gen that Sony and Nintendo have more of the IP's I like, so I can postpone my NextBox purchase until the bitter end of the 8th generation (I want all 3 consoles, they will all have amazing exclusives).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Partner Studio Manager for Microsoft Studios

MS ramping up on 1st party I see

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I hope we get an announcement a few weeks after Sony's announcement just to keep the momentum going for the next generation of consoles.

Around the Network

Tagged. Can't wait for them to reveal the next Xbox!

So how many theoretical days do we have left before they possibly do a reveal?

Microsoft sure know when to keep their powder dry.

More Black Task hiring: