By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can PSP's Saviours be million seller? Crisis Core and God of War

I think that both will sell 1.5 million WW.

Around the Network
tk1797 said:
I'm willing to bet that god of war wont sell a million. As for crisis core I think it will sell around just under 2 million. Nothing can save the psp software unless you create an uncrackable disc and firmware. Hardware wise its doing fine and its making sony money, so all you sony fans need not worry.

I take the bet , and I bet that CoO will sell over a million before the end of the year ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

cool I've never done a bet.

One week ban and the loser has it in his sig that he lost for 2 weeks after the ban?

> I take the bet , and I bet that CoO will sell over a million before the end of the year ;)

and I shall be the JUDGE, okay, what's the wager?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
tk1797 said:
cool I've never done a bet.

One week ban and the loser has it in his sig that he lost for 2 weeks after the ban?

Werry well . ( though this is an easy bet . With growing sales both in the US and EU , CoO will easily walk over one million ... true , Japan wont count , but two regions are enough :D ) .

Around the Network

awesome. I guess we need a mod to enforce this then.

kingofwale said:
> I take the bet , and I bet that CoO will sell over a million before the end of the year ;)

and I shall be the JUDGE, okay, what's the wager?

OK , we are done . I expect you to be a fair judge :P

tk1797 said:
awesome. I guess we need a mod to enforce this then.

We are man of valor , I dont think that any of us will chicken out :)

I'm not chickening out so there is no worries there.

Well, i really think both will do really good numbers, million sellers both, easily, and i really hope they do, 'cause both look like great games that deserve good sales

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa