By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you set a goal to buy EVERY SINGLE game from any one company this gen?

Brianna said:
Yes, I will buy all EA games.

Damn, you beat me to it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Every Square Enix game, but only on Sony Platforms.

Everything from Insomniac, Naughty Dog, and maaaaaaybe squeenix (that multi-plat title looks like ass to me :x), I'd go out and say Ninja Theory also, I bought heavenly sword, and I'll probably buy the sequal :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Grasshopper Manufacture - but because they only make one game every year or so, that should be easy enough. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I'm going after every game from Nibris.....
There I'm already done!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I'm doing pretty well getting all the Sega games on the Wii but not on purpose. I've not set any goals to buy from one company, i'll buy what I like the look of regardless of company (unless they kill small animals and children to do it)

every game made by retro

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I will own all Insomniac games this generation

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Naughty Dog, and Insomniac.

I will also buy any Seed game that comes on the PS3, those're guaranteed to be good.

Pretty much Naughty Dog & Insomniac. They are the only developers that are intelligent enough to handle the power within the PS3.