By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Concept art from Monolith Soft 3DS game revealed!

Looks pretty awesome, can't wait to see what it turns into!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:

Breaking News: Final Fantasy Versus XIII was just a test video...have a nice day!

l0l jk

I could see that happening.

That, or it's been ported to the X360.

Wouldnt mind if its ported to xbox360, wii-u or PC - would be great if it was real.

Woah now, let's not get our hopes up.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Sweet! More Monolith Soft! It would be nice if it were a third Baten Kaitos, but anything JRPG from Monolith Soft should be great!

Soriku said:

They're hiring for people with HD experience too btw. Right now the Kyoto team is expanding in general so it could still come this year. They've been hiring since Feb 2012 actually.

HD Experience = Wii U = X = Earlier Release?

BasilZero said:

Dont you mean "Lets not get our hopes down" o.O since I said I dont believe FFversusXIII is real XD?

Well, the thing is... FFVXIII was never real. It was all a dream.

Around the Network

hope it's action and not trpg

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Soriku said:

I wonder what became of this image:

Hopefully it's still a game and not just some art Honne drew but wasn't planning on doing anything with.

It may be part of X.

Soriku said:

Hopefully it's still a game and not just some art Honne drew but wasn't planning on doing anything with.

I remember that. Maybe it's connected to this game? They both seem to have a fantasy-like aspect.

Soriku said:

A third game?!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wagram said:
Sure wish more people supported Monolith before Xenoblade.

Are you speaking for yourself? The whole reason I was excited for Xenoblade is because it was a Monolith Soft game, Xenosaga Episode 1 and 3 were my favourite PS2 RPGs. Didn't really care much for Baten Kaitos, but I supported those anyway too.