By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pachter - ''PS4 will do hyperrealistic games and 240 FPS''

dahuman said:

It works off blast processors man!

Well, of course. Sony does what Nintendon't!

Around the Network

dahuman said:

lol...... And there you go again.....

You don't believe but that's the thuth... the PS4 a lot of specifics units to free up the GPU and CPU plus optmizations and no OS weight... the HD 7850 can have GTX 680 performance like.

PC users like you never undestood that.

The RSX in PS3 is even weak than a GeForce 7900... show me a GeForce 7900 that can have the RSX graphics on PC... the same for XENOS.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Is there even a point of having more than 60FPS?

yes, it gives an input advantage for online FPS if you can have higher frames per second to respond to you inputs on an accuracy level on PCs, but for consoles, nobody gives a shit currently as 60 FPS with good graphics is already hard for consoles to achieve.

Ops... wrong thread.

ethomaz said:

dahuman said:

You don't believe but that's the thuth... the PS4 a lot of specifics units to free up the GPU and CPU plus optmizations and no OS weight... the HD 7850 can have GTX 680 performance like.

and I keep saying that be prepared to be disappointed months ago, my vita prediction was spot on too, you need to understand that I like sony a lot and I think sony 1st party exclusives are awesome for the most part, but they either make mistakes or people are expecting too much, be more realistic instead of hyping things up all the time so I don't keep proving you wrong on a regular basis

Around the Network

No games will be 4k for some time ...

4k is 8 times the resolution of 720p, the PS3 rarely had games that could support 720p@30fps, and you would need a system that had greater than 8 times the processing power of the PS3 to support 4k games with similar detail and effects of a PS3 game. In other words, the most powerful system that Sony could realistically produce could play games that looked (essentially) the same as PS3 games but could output the graphics at a resolution almost no one has a TV that will support; and (likely) the majority of consumers won't have for 10 to 15 years.

It can do FF7 at 240fps maybe...

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

MDMAlliance said:
Pachter is a sony fanboy CONFIRMED.

Pachter is more in league with MS since hes been with Wedbush. He generally is in league with Microsofts decisions because wedbush goes to all of their press conferences and E3 private showings. It doesn't mean he  can't keep tabs on what Sony is doing.

Attoyou said:
What a dumb fuck.

haha :)

@S.T.A.G.E. At this point it appears he's an anti-Nintendo troll, that's what it looks like. He'll praise anything not Nintendo and bash Nintendo, always. It's sad.

ethomaz said:

dahuman said:

The RSX in PS3 is even weak than a GeForce 7900... show me a GeForce 7900 that can have the RSX graphics on PC... the same for XENOS.

Dood, those cards can still run crysis 2 at high and have higher fps than 30 lol, not to mention at medium, which is the supposed console settings, it can run at 720p at higher fps easily, so what are you even talking about?