By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Trial opens for father accused of killing baby over Xbox

wtf is wrong with that guy he would take his love for his xbox over his love for his kid....

Around the Network

I honestly can't understand how the minds of these murderers work but after already looking at numbers of stories that are even sicker than this, the impact is rather dull.

But after looking at stories like this, I can't help but think the world is a disgusting place (albeit it has its beauty). So then, I would have to agree with superchunk.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

was it just a regular old xbox? not that, that will change how bad this story is

i hate that motherfucking guy for doing such a thing!!!!!!

Something I remember in history class is this:

Thomas Hobbes was a guy who thought we needed an absolute government. He believed that humans are "naturally wicked" and they need someone to control them the right way!

i agree wholeheartedly!! with democracy, people can even get off of murder! i hope this guy can get put on death row immediately!!!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Look what Xbox360 can do to Americans....

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

^ that comment was fucked up Jheco05 ... if i was a mod your ass would be banned.

edit: thank you mods.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

One time a coupbard door suffered the wrath of my gamer rage, but never any babies.

They should stone him to death, but instead of using stones they should use xbox 360s that have RRoD failure.

Sometimes, I am honestly ashamed to be apart of this human race...

Wicked PPL we humans are...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Look guys, I know this guy is scum and all.

However....lol.

However, man, I HATE my little cousin, his father never spanks him and he gets into EVERYTHING.

Now, as a man who hates children, and doesn't care about his family at all(lol) I have got to say, if he, someone I already hate, broke my Wii, or my freakin' 2000 dollar HDTV and it wasn't under warranty...

....I would WANT to beat him to death and throw his body in the river.

I'm not justifying this in any way, shape or form, and I know the little kid is too stupid to know not to destroy expensive electronics.

However, I do understand his mindset.

Someone he already hates and resents with every bone in his body destroys his most treasured posession, and it leads to murder? Not the first time or last time this will happen.

Only twist, is that in this case, the victim was younger than usual, and video games were involved.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The guy need to get smashed in jail. Poor kid. This gets my goat!!!

-Edited by moderator 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil