By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many The Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

How many

None 11 12.94%

1 5 5.88%

2-5 25 29.41%

5-10 27 31.76%

Over 9000! 5 5.88%

All of them! 12 14.12%

Total:85

All of them except for Spirit Tracks. Or those faux CD-i abominations...

Around the Network

Beaten completely only Oot, Majora, and, and, Oot 3d? Lol. I've played most of them though.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Three, original, link to the past, and ocarina

But i have played pretty much all of them...

Beaten:

The Legend of Zelda (NES)
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
The Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Four Swords

In progress:

Skyward Sword

Played but not beaten:

Link's Awakening
The Adventure of Link
Minish Cap

I have never even played a Zelda game let alone beaten one

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

pull your inner Link back together, now go buy Zelda! You dont want to miss out.... Or you'll regret it :P

tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:

pull your inner Link back together, now go buy Zelda! You dont want to miss out.... Or you'll regret it :P

I'm a graphics whore so it's difficult for me to finish any Zelda game because I find myself critisizing how it looks. Plus I hate the whole motion control thing. I returned my PS Move a week after I bought it. It's just not for me.

riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:

I'm a graphics whore so it's difficult for me to finish any Zelda game because I find myself critisizing how it looks. Plus I hate the whole motion control thing. I returned my PS Move a week after I bought it. It's just not for me.

Damn sucks, missing out but hey! At least you play SSB right? Thats all that matters :P

tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:

Damn sucks, missing out but hey! At least you play SSB right? Thats all that matters :P

SSB is addictive

Let's see...

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess

Skyward Sword would've been beaten by now, if I had the money to have the disc fixed... -_-'

I need to acquire more Zelda games!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!