By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Gameplay Videos

The update last night might have been about 15 minutes late but it was worth it. Two videos of an online battle between Nintendo’s headquarters in Kyoto and the development team in Tokyo. Which is about the same distance between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The first video was on the Japan site only. The second video was on all the other regions.

http://www.wii-volution.com/wii-media/two-new-ssbb-gameplay-videos.html 

Japanese Video:

American Video: 

After trying to upload these videos for the first time on this site. It was worth it showing you guys these videos. 

Around the Network

ya saw the second one on the dojo, but did not know about the first.

I want this game due to its great online features, although it doesnt really look that amazing at first glance, when you play it the game becomes an epic experience.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

That Starfox level is such a tease! WHY DON'T I HAVE A STARFOX WII GAME YET?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Yeah i want a starfox game as well.

Around the Network

I think Nintendo is in consideration on making Star Fox game for the Wii and a Kirby Wii game some time in the near future of the Wii's life.

They did it on the Gamecube with Star Fox Adventures (Awesome game), and Star Fox Assault (awesome multiplayer).

I like these videos and I need SSBB fast!! 

Holy Hannah, that was crazy! I haven't watched other gameplay vids before, not even sure if they showed it, but when that Smash Ball came out in the first video i started yelling at the screen for somebody to grab it and when Kirby did that was so sweet.

Also lag doesn't seem to be an issue which should rule. Still kinda pissed there isn't voice chat as that would be fun even if it's restricted to friends only.

Announcer sounds weird to me. But then it's been a long time since I played SSBM.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

It is a different announcer.
I'm just relieved at how smooth it runs, as they are playing via the Wi-Fi connection.
Lag in smash would be about as fun as a poopy flavored lolipop.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

No, the announcer does sound weird...his voice is a little high and goofy. But whatever...doesn't bother me that much.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )