By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The unofficial Greenlight thread of interesting games we want to see on steam

kain_kusanagi said:
Wreck and Distance both looks awesome. I want them both.

You mean Wrack?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Yes. It reminds me of the fast paced shooters of old.

Whelp here is another batch, I hope you people are voting yes for these games BTW, otherwise I will just be sad

C-Wars

A pixel art kinda RTS thing, sounds and looks interesting and different

Tower of the Gorillion

A platformer with a GBC inspired art style featuring 2 player co-op (can be played solo) puzzle mechanics.

Tower of Guns

A fast paced FPS with rougelike elements

Iesabel

A nice looking Diablo style hack and slash RPG 

Frozen Endzone

A new (future sports) game from the makers of Frozen Synapse

Dead State

Zombie survival RPG

Age of Blood: The Scourge

Singleplayer action RPG

Dark Matter

Dark Matter is a 2.5D survival horror game set in a derelict spaceship besieged by a sinister alien presence, and infested with deadly parasites. Aims to deliver a hard-hitting take of survival horror in deep space, with a heavy emphasis on tactical combat and exploration. 

Decadence Home, Sweet Home

Adventure game with light combat mechanics 

Net Gain: Corporate Espionage

A strategy video game of Near Future Corporate Espionage! Investigate, plan missions, hire operatives, and dominate your competitors

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Aw yea 

Agarest: Generations of War

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136433118

It's about time they announced the Japanese game they were porting to PC, first of many I hope.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Le sigh, wish someone other than me cared about this stuff 

Chasm

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

The latest batch of greenlit titles has been announced

http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1569777813150191807

The latest software titles (click here to see all Greenlit software): 

PlayClaw 

GamePlan

The latest games (click here to see all Greenlit games): 

Agarest: Generations of War 

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures 

Battle Worlds: Kronos 

City of Steam 

Cradle 

Dead State 

Dead Trigger 

Death Inc. 

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey 

Elsword 

Faceless 

Frozen Endzone 

Hammerwatch 

Legend of Dungeon 

Pinball Arcade 

Planet Explorers 

Rush Bros. 

Shovel Knight

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Why did Dead Trigger get greenlighted....ugh.

Former something....

Well at least they have gone from 10 to 20 titles per month. Hopefully this will mean more niche stuff get through. Nice to see Agarest get through so quick, and I am looking forward to Dead State plus Death inc and Planet Explorers look interesting.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Time to start my next list of interesting games I found 

Ravensword: Shadowlands

Nice looking 1ST/3RD person RPG

Rogue Legacy

A procedurally generated side scrolling RPG game where if you die you take control of one of your descendants. 

Papers, Please

A puzzle game where you man a border checkpoint (it's more fun than it sounds) you can find a free Beta build here http://pope.jeffsys.net/

Among the Sleep

A horror adventure game where you play as a 2 year old.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Four more titles have been Greenlit on Steam. 

We have decided to Greenlight a smaller batch this time, so we can move more quickly. There are lots of titles getting attention, so we are likely to continue Greenlighting titles in this quicker, but smaller batch fashion. 

These titles were selected on the same criteria we have been using in the past: Votes in Greenlight give us a hugely valuable point of data in gauging community interest along with external factors such as press reviews, crowd-funding successes, performance on other platforms, and awards and contests to help form a more complete picture of community interest in each title. 

Here are the latest titles advancing through Steam Greenlight, and being offered worldwide distribution via Steam. 

Edge of Space 

Greenlight Game

By: Reverb Publishing

Edge of Space is an dynamic open-world sandbox with exploration, crafting, building, terraforming, survival game. Where you create, mold, and work to survive.

Papers, Please 

Greenlight Game

By: dukope

Papers, Please A Dystopian Document Thriller Congratulations. The October labor lottery is complete. Your name was pulled.

Substance Designer 3 

Greenlight Software

By: Allegorithmic

Substance Designer 3 is a texturing toolset dedicated to game developers . It is meant to let 3D artists create beautiful materials for real-time applications and embeds all the necessary tools to do so: ...

Venetica 

Greenlight Game

By: dtp entertainment AG

Release possible: Nov/Dec 2012 Set in the fantastic world of long ago Venice, the young Scarlett falls victim to a terrible mystery, which begins with the murder of her companion by a secretive alliance of mighty...

As with past batches, these titles will be released independently in the weeks or months ahead, as they complete development and integrate with any of the Steamworks features they are interested in utilizing. 

Keep up the voting and help your favorite games get the attention they deserve. Also, be sure to join the Steam Greenlight Official Group for the latest news and announcements.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1569779557309484930

I think more frequent groupes could be a good move, nice to see Papers, Please get through 

@TheVoxelman on twitter