By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Draginball Z: Burst limit Pre-Orders up

Gamestop/Eb games has started pre-orders of the title. The manager at my local gamestop called me jsut to let me know.

Its a fighting game like Budokai 3, thank god, for both the PS3 and 360.

Supposed release date is July 15th, 2008. Hopefully this is true. I want it!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

for what is it?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Soriku said:
So soon?

Weird.

I could see it as it does seem like they ported and upgraded the engine for the PS3/360. Probably didnt take that lonig to do. Each version of the DBZ games they upgraded previous character model/textures/etc and added new ones so this is obviously the same thing that both Spike and DIMPs have done for the DBZ games. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

who knows if Atari will survive till July

What is this, an alternative reality form dragon Ball... Draginball?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

^well DBZ:BTK3 sold well so i think they will survive till then

elgefe02 said:

na just a mistype for title. lol

ssj12 said:
elgefe02 said:

na just a mistype for title. lol

So, not even MODS can change the threads names? I want this game too. 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Wait I'm the number 2 DBZ fan (next to ssj12) on VGC why wasn't *I* informed of this new game, what's it about? got links?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

^im also a huge fan of dbz yet i didnt know about it