By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EDGE: PlayStation 4 revealed

Sounds great, capable tech that's really easy to work with is the perfect combination for developers.
I like the idea of the recording capabilities, last year my friend thought I was crazy when I suggested that the PS4 should have the ability to capture gameplay.

Around the Network

Dammit I don't want a touch pad on my controller! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sounds good if true. A tiny touchscreen has some interesting capabilities

Feel like they should of kept the PS button somewhere though..

Touchpad is so silly compared to screen. And missing christmas in Europe is a huge mistake

riderz13371 said:

just don't touch it then...

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154055&page=1#

posted it before you I'm afraid. Need to prune the forums a bit so I'm gonna have to lock this even though it got some discussion going.

BenVTrigger said:
Hmmm so in terms of specs its "slightly more powerful" on paper than the next Xbox.

Sounds like its gonna be almost the same situation the PS3 / 360 were in this generation.

Its becoming rather clear at this point both the new consoles are going to significantly outpower the Wii U. Nintendo is gonna have to deliver great software on a consistent basis for the Wii U in order for it to compete

True. That is more than likely why they made sure to get a year head start. Have more systems, and people making games for you. Keep the system alive for awhile.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I wish I could buy it right now =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.