By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Game of Thrones Season 3 is coming!

When I find time, I'm going to download and watch season 1.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
Augen said:
benao87 said:

What do you guys reckon, he will wrap the whole thing in the next book? Isn't he kind of old? What if we are left without a proper ending? :S The horrror!

I met Martin at a book signing years ago and said it started as 3 books, expanded to 5 and then settled on 7 (for now).  Winds of Winter (book 6) and Dream of Summer (book 7) are already planned, but he has given himself wiggle room if needs additional books.

I did tell him to please not die.

Damm, so if he suddenly thinks it's a 9 books thing, we are all fu**ed.

Anyways, couple of chapters left from Game of Thrones, and hopefully I can start on Clash of Kings before heavy readings for Uni start. Just two months, two more months.

benao87 said:

Anyways, couple of chapters left from Game of Thrones, and hopefully I can start on Clash of Kings before heavy readings for Uni start. Just two months, two more months.

True, but reading the story I feel seven will be the end. Why?  Seven kindgoms, the seven gods, so seven is important in his world.

The RW will apparently be episode 8 or 9 since episode 7's previous name was about a weather event that happened right before RW. I wonder if the PW will be in this season too... they could lose quite a few viewers if it isn't, but perhaps they are going to make it episode 1 or 2 of season 4?

Augen said:
benao87 said:

True, but reading the story I feel seven will be the end. Why?  Seven kindgoms, the seven gods, so seven is important in his world.

Bu-bu-bbbut, what about the old gods. The point is that he better start wrapping up the whole thing.

Just finished Game of Thrones, I may not be able to read much of Clash of Kings as I'll have to start reading for Uni :(

ps3-sales! said:
When I find time, I'm going to download and watch season 1.

This may also help.

@ClassicGamingWizzz Indeed, youtube seems to gather all internet asses, then it's quite dangerous to go to those places.