By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Game of Thrones Season 3 is coming!

Can't wait. Winter is coming. It is known.

Around the Network
Augen said:
Turkish said:
So which book is this gonna be? I heard they were making one of the books 2 seasons.

Storm of Swords, and I heard that as well, meaning "RW" will mark the end of this season. ;)

a storm of weddings would be more accurate ;)

Cant wait! XD

pezus said:

Ygritte is so hot cute

Aw

pezus said:

My eyes have been stuck for 5 minutes!

I am to please Pezus, The King in the North!

Around the Network

Wowza, can't wait. I have read the books since finishing season 2 and if the season 3 is based on storm of swords.. It'll be one of the best, it is known.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Or because aSoS is the best book s3 could be the most disappointing season if they do a similar job of adaptationas they did with S2. However there is some hope because each episode is slightly longer giving the season about an extra half hour overall and bk 3 will be told over 2 seasons, although bk 4 will also come in to a lot of S4 too.

I am tentatively hopeful for a substantially improved adaptation job compared to S2.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

If somebody wants to post on my wall the basic story behind Game of Thrones I shall be eternally grateful. I have no clue what it is, but people like it.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Augen said:
pezus said:

Ygritte is so hot cute

Aw

She's hot! And the north is my favourite part of the story.

Internet is the worst, and avoiding spoilers is a hard task. Now, not only I know about the Red Wedding, and that there is another "important" wedding -.-

I'm finishing Game of Thrones, and my gf got me Clash of Kings for christmas :)  I'll be reading them after watching the show, it appears it's the best way, and helps my impatience.

What do you guys reckon, he will wrap the whole thing in the next book? Isn't he kind of old? What if we are left without a proper ending? :S The horrror!

benao87 said:

What do you guys reckon, he will wrap the whole thing in the next book? Isn't he kind of old? What if we are left without a proper ending? :S The horrror!

I met Martin at a book signing years ago and said it started as 3 books, expanded to 5 and then settled on 7 (for now).  Winds of Winter (book 6) and Dream of Summer (book 7) are already planned, but he has given himself wiggle room if needs additional books.

I did tell him to please not die.