By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 Demo Impressions

Yeah, I thought the demo/game was pretty good too. I was actually thinking about buying it (never owned the previous DMC games), but I ust finally ordered Lost Oddysey(was on sale for about $45 or around there :) ) along with Tales of Destiny - Director's Cut Premium Box (PS2, for my gf), so no DMC4 for me at the moment. I'll pick it up sometime in the future though.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Any word on customizable styles like in DMC3? I really miss that part.

Also, it took me awhile to figure out how to rev up the sword :P
The boost you get from it is really cool.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

The demo for the PS3 was awesome, I cant wait for this game to come out. I also agree with the fact that the third one was hella hard. I played through the first couple levels thinking, this can't be normal. I liked the devil bringer, its so cool.

Own: PSP, DS, Wii, PS3(20GB- Swapped w/500GB)

End of Year Sales Expectations for 2009 (Added December 23, 09):

Wii: 63 mil

PS3: 32 mil

Xbox360: 37 mil

The demo was good. I really like the Devil Bringer. It felt great smashing demons into the ground or whirling them around. I can't wait to get the full game and see what else this game has in store for me.

I wasnt a DMC fan, and this didnt change me. I was underwhelmed it most aspects. I wish there was a move list b/c I didnt know what I was doing. It got kinda fun at the end whenever I started to pull off long combos.

Maybe in the bargain bin later on.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Pleasantly surprised. I played it on my ps3 (can't download it on my 360 because I'm not a Gold Member--won't pay the extra) and really liked it. I was 50/50 on buying DMC4...I'll most likely pick it up for my ps3 soon after launch.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

I might pick this game up for my ps3.

I noticed the graphics were no where near impressive, bu the gameplay was great. To bad we dont get to fight dante.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Fun demo, will buy. Beat the boss of the 2nd portion of the demo.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

I played it tonight on the PS3. It is like God of War, only not nearly as fun.

what the hell? God of war is way worse than DMC in gameplay and requires 1/100th the skill, god of war is great in other ways but.. wow.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.