By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has less First Party Studios than Microsoft. 21 vs 15

CGI-Quality said:

You read too far into things. I didn't tell you what to/not to post, I said individual poster trends shouldn't lead your topic.

maybe i do but neither should half the things on any thread should be talked about then.  Why are we talking about Nike Kinect right now?  It isnt on topic but do i or anybody else care?  No. If you dont like the conversation then dont jump in but dont tell people that they are off topic.  If i want to talk about turtles I will start talking about them and I dont see how you have any right to tell me i should or shouldnt.  Go look at threads and I bet you will see that a lot of comments are not exactly on topic.  The thread is to create a conversation or discussion and yes discussions, topics, and conversations will change throughout the thread. So try not to advise me or anybody else to stay relevant because you are not being any mre relevant than anybody else.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

The irony of you telling me what "not to tell you" and then telling me "not tell anyone else". Just do me a favor, don't respond to me in the future, on any topic. And believe me, you will be ignored as long as I post here.

Woah is somebody mad? lol  That is fine by me but i'd say about 4 out of 5 times you quote me first.  But yeah if you want me to just ignore you then ok.  The question is will you ignore me? ;)

Feelings caught in this thread.

Kresnik said:

You forgot Sony Online Entertainment.  They're a pretty big team.

Anyway, yep, they most certainly do. Now it's time to start seeing some games from all these studios.

Exactly. I, personally, haven't seen much activity from these Studios.

J_Allard said:
Feelings caught in this thread.

And for whatever reason cgi decided to make the same thread as me lol

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
JayWood2010 said:
CGI-Quality said:

You read too far into things. I didn't tell you what to/not to post, I said individual poster trends shouldn't lead your topic.

maybe i do but neither should half the things on any thread should be talked about then.  Why are we talking about Nike Kinect right now?  It isnt on topic but do i or anybody else care?  No. If you dont like the conversation then dont jump in but dont tell people that they are off topic.  If i want to talk about turtles I will start talking about them and I dont see how you have any right to tell me i should or shouldnt.  Go look at threads and I bet you will see that a lot of comments are not exactly on topic.  The thread is to create a conversation or discussion and yes discussions, topics, and conversations will change throughout the thread. So try not to advise me or anybody else to stay relevant because you are not being any mre relevant than anybody else.

The irony of you telling me what "not to tell you" and then telling me "not tell anyone else". Just do me a favor, don't respond to me in the future, on any topic. And believe me, you will be ignored as long as I post here.

it is about as good as the irony of your original post going off topic to tell other people to stay on topic

Sony use their studios better as of now, maybe it will change next time round

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

S.T.A.G.E. said:
DanneSandin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I believe some of them already have, just for Kinect and XBLA though.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. They've really tried to make that Kinect thing work for them, and I'm sure they'll release even more of those games next gen

Kinect is getting an upgrade next gen. Its only just begun. Their attempt to prove Kinect was for the core was such a joke. Microsofts false marketing cant work on real gamers. They must put up or shut up.

Kinect needs some kind of supplementary controller to really work.  Right now, the biggest problem with kinect is there is no way to actually move characters on screen, at least not a good way.  Pretty much everything is one the rails, they need some kind of small nunchuck type controller with an analog stick and a button or two to actually make kinect work...

NintendoPie said:
Kresnik said:

You forgot Sony Online Entertainment.  They're a pretty big team.

Anyway, yep, they most certainly do. Now it's time to start seeing some games from all these studios.

Exactly. I, personally, haven't seen much activity from these Studios.

Planetside 2 is their recent big release. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlanetSide_2

I think the size of each companies studios is more important that studio count. Yes, SONY has fewer but they've also got multiple devs working on more than 1 game. We know a few of these studios are even highering.

4 ≈ One