By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some people make me sick...(disturbing video)

This are the kind of things that make lose faith in humanity...It's about a baby (probably 3 years old) getting a tatto. The baby cries beacuse of the pain. Someone have to something about this...

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

We humans are interesting creatures, and this is yet another example on how "differentiated" we are. Yes, it is quite disturbing.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Well then, I honestly was not expecting that.

Anyway, ignorant people will be ignorant. Nothing you can do about it, no matter how hard you try.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

First we have to do something about Circumcision than we can find a solution for that tiny problem.

ps3-sales! said:
Well then, I honestly was not expecting that.

Anyway, ignorant people will be ignorant. Nothing you can do about it, no matter how hard you try.

I say take the thousands of people trying their hardest to adopt a child, spending thousands of dollars, going through countless hoops ect.  Grab one random name on that list and hand this baby over to them.

Seriously if this video is solid proof of an unfit parent, I don't know what is.

Around the Network

Pretty fucked up. But in her defense, at least it wasn't a tramp stamp.

Tattoo "Artist" who tattoos baby

And she puts her abuse on Youtube? Amazing.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

World's full of deadbeats, shoot one another pops out of the woodwork.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Deyon said:
First we have to do something about Circumcision than we can find a solution for that tiny problem.

Im personally happy that I have a clean, smooth circumsized penis thank you very much.  Not sure why people would want flappy skin all over their junk...

Thank you mom and dad on that front.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"