By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can you still add/rate games to collection??

I have the same problem, I can't add any new games at all :/

Around the Network
Corey said:
I can't seem to add Assasin's Creed 1 to my games collection, it just doesn't appear when I search and instead shows only the other AC games.

I'm having the exact same problem, which is what led me to this thread. Hopeless situation... It's a pity all the user/collection interactivity and contribution has simply vanished...

...was it to make us try GameWise? Well, I tried it. I'd gotten an email that said I could login to GameWise with the same login details as here... but no, I simply could not log in. And I didn't want to try a new account, as I wouldn't want to miss the chance that my game library would actually be transferred, can't think of building my collection all over again! ("If you were a part of the VGChartz network before the site split in March 2012, you already have an account waiting for you on Gamewise that also holds your games collection from that time."... yeh right) I sent them an email and never got a reply, as usual.

So... the GameWise experiment was short-lived for me and I keep adding stuff here ever since. It's a pity you can't now see the game ratings, but at least you can still add to your collection and rate. Or so I thought. I don't know what's the official word now that the VGC split has been met with mostly negative reaction, but we need community/collection features back here, all in one place damn it!

TLDR; is there any alternative to search and add  to your collection? or is this feature getting slowly deprecated?

If you want to test a man's character; Give. Him. Power.

any news on when the site will be updated to add games properly?

KHlover said:
Corey said:
I can't seem to add Assasin's Creed 1 to my games collection, it just doesn't appear when I search and instead shows only the other AC games.

The current system suucks, it only shows you the most recent games of a series and the search results vanish too fast. Couldn't properly add ~30% of my collection -_-

I can't even add the new Fire Embelm & Luigi Mansion, but I have seen someone else have Luigi added.

And there's many other 3D Ready games I want to add, but can't still. It's worser then trying to find out about a 3D movie earlier then 4 months before release.......R.I.P.D. 3D IMAX anyone.

Pokeslob said:
any news on when the site will be updated to add games properly?

it won't be

as gamewise is the place to be.

Around the Network

Also, i can`t add any WiiU games to my library. When i scroll games what i want to add, WiiU games doesn`t even have boxarts etc.Help please

I clicked on this board to make a thread about this but I saw this one. My whole reason to come on these boards was to show off my games and now I cant do it anymore, it kinda sucks ass now