By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25
Wyrdness said:

Just... 

What are you making?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

Just... 

What are you making?

Yes

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

Just... 

What are you making?

Zooming in it lools like a mech with a cannon and shield and a jetpack on it's back. And of course lazers.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What are you making?

Zooming in it lools like a mech with a cannon and shield and a jetpack on it's back. And of course lazers.

Link's getting a Mobile Suit?!

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

Just... 

What are you making?

This isn't me it's a screen from someone's youtube clip, they made some kind of Mech. 

Around the Network

So, after 4 Main Quest Temples, I honestly find BotW Divine Beasts to be better. I did enjoy both getting to and actual Gerudo and Goron Temples, though I've only find Gerudo's boss to pose any challenge at all. Rito was most fun to get to, but not so great by itself, and Zora was weakest in all aspects. I really wish they've put some more thought into Temples and made them more, as advertised, like classic Zelda Temples.

On different topic, which Zelda actress you prefer the most? I personally can't stand English dub and find Italian to be most pleasing to my ear.

I play the German version. I like that one more than the English one.

I've stuck with Japanese voices so far. I didn't really mind the English dub as much as a lot of people, but the Japanese dub just feels right to me. Probably because I'm a weeb.

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Is the Spirit Temple mandatory? Isn't there something really good you get for beating it?

Slant gave TotK a 6/10 and said it feels like the safest and least adventurous Zelda game. What did this "reviewer" even play? Certainly not the same game we have been playing.

That is the dumbest and most idiotic take I have seen on any game ever. TotK is safe? You have to be literally brain damaged to actually think that.

Slant already gave BotW a 6/10.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 02 June 2023