By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Nintendo Announces TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 3 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 1 25.00%

Total:4

Do you often use time reverse ? Or what wasnit called

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:

As an elevator, yes.

curl-6 said:

Nintendo: Offers a sandbox for creativity and ingenuity

Players:

When Zelda sees what Link's been up to:                                                                 

SKMBlake said:

I like to use it when bokoblins throw things at me, especially explosive things 

We reap what we sow

Ok solved the shrine I mentioned earlier.

It’s easy when you figure it out :P

Around the Network

I just encountered a armored gloom lynel. Absolute madness.

Kakadu18 said:

I just encountered a armored gloom lynel. Absolute madness.

That sounds terrifying. I haven't even run into a normal yet somehow.

I just can't stop playing, haven't been this addicted to game in a very long time.

pikashoe said:

I just can't stop playing, haven't been this addicted to game in a very long time.

Totally understand. I don’t remember the last time I brought my Switch at work to play during my lunch breaks. But TotK achieves that. Truly a magical and addictive game.

So glad it came out more than a month before FF XVI. Gives me enough time to finish it before my most anticipated game comes out (FF is my all time favourite franchise). Both games would have clashed for my time and my appreciation and focus for either games would have suffered.

Yo

I've been ignoring this thread for a while now and that will likely continue for the time being, but just felt like passing by to say that I'm finally gonna start Tears of the Kingdom tonight, and by tonight I mean now. See you on the other side fellas