By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Pavolink said:

Devianart work:

http://ryu-gi.deviantart.com/art/Tower-in-the-Mist-157630088

you dream crusher.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Hate me all you want but I'm in the mood for a dark themed Zelda. Ya know, maybe with a steampunk flare. Liked the cartoony SS and LTTP2 but now I want a real zelda.

Fake.

Pavolink said:

Devianart work:

Well, that settles it then.

Pavolink said:

Devianart work:

Great catch!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Oh god. Now people is making vids on youtube saying that pic is a leak of Zelda.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BTW, I'm playing two Zelda games: OoT MQ 3D and Majora's Mask on Wii VC, but for now focused on MM.

So far I have 14 hearts and almost ready to go to the Great Bay Temple. Before I do, I need to get 2 pieces of heart hearing Anju's grandmother stories, already get the All-Night Mask.

I already now where are the rest of the items, masks and hearts left to completition:

1 heart container in Great Bay Temple, another 1 in Stone Tower Temple and the final 1 formed by 4 pieces in the moon. Then, 3 pieces after Great Bay completition: fisherman platform game outside Pirate's Fortress, and 2 more on Snowhead after defeating Goth, one in a chest underwater and the other one with the frogs. That's 18 hearts and 1 piece. So 7 pieces left.

There are 2 in Clock Town left. First one with Mayor Dotour after getting the Couple Mask, and the other one in the Bank. The rest are in Ikana region, only one in the graveyard and the 4 left in the valley. The four are: the Deku mission in every region tradind title deeds, Ikana Castle pillars, Poe's battle game and finally the cave with the 5 middle/bosses enemy battles. And with that, 20 hearts.

The boomber's notebook have also some people left to be happy, Anju's grandmother stories, Anju and Kafei after getting the Sun Mask from Sakon in Ikana, Mayor Dotour after ending disscussion in his office using the Couple Mask and the invisible soldier in the road to Ikana Valley.

From the Item screen, only one bottle left which I'll obtain in the Ikana graveyard with the help of Dampe, the Fairy Sword from the Great Fairy in Ikana after getting the 15 stray fairies from Stone Tower Temple and the Ice/Light Arrows from Great Bay and Stone Tower Temples. Goth and Twinmolds masks and defense upgrade from the Great Fairy at Great Bay.

Finally, the 6 masks left to complete the screen are: Stone Mask (road to Ikana), Couple Mask (Anju and Kafei), Gibdo Mask (Ikana Musicbox house), Captain's Mask (Ikana graveyard), Giant Mask (Stone Tower Temple) and Fiercy Diety Mask (inside the moon).

Still some time left I guess.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
BTW, I'm playing two Zelda games: OoT MQ 3D and Majora's Mask on Wii VC, but for now focused on MM.

So far I have 14 hearts and almost ready to go to the Great Bay Temple. Before I do, I need to get 2 pieces of heart hearing Anju's grandmother stories, already get the All-Night Mask.

I already now where are the rest of the items, masks and hearts left to completition:

1 heart container in Great Bay Temple, another 1 in Stone Tower Temple and the final 1 formed by 4 pieces in the moon. Then, 3 pieces after Great Bay completition: fisherman platform game outside Pirate's Fortress, and 2 more on Snowhead after defeating Goth, one in a chest underwater and the other one with the frogs. That's 18 hearts and 1 piece. So 7 pieces left.

There are 2 in Clock Town left. First one with Mayor Dotour after getting the Couple Mask, and the other one in the Bank. The rest are in Ikana region, only one in the graveyard and the 4 left in the valley. The four are: the Deku mission in every region tradind title deeds, Ikana Castle pillars, Poe's battle game and finally the cave with the 5 middle/bosses enemy battles. And with that, 20 hearts.

The boomber's notebook have also some people left to be happy, Anju's grandmother stories, Anju and Kafei after getting the Sun Mask from Sakon in Ikana, Mayor Dotour after ending disscussion in his office using the Couple Mask and the invisible soldier in the road to Ikana Valley.

From the Item screen, only one bottle left which I'll obtain in the Ikana graveyard with the help of Dampe, the Fairy Sword from the Great Fairy in Ikana after getting the 15 stray fairies from Stone Tower Temple and the Ice/Light Arrows from Great Bay and Stone Tower Temples. Goth and Twinmolds masks and defense upgrade from the Great Fairy at Great Bay.

Finally, the 6 masks left to complete the screen are: Stone Mask (road to Ikana), Couple Mask (Anju and Kafei), Gibdo Mask (Ikana Musicbox house), Captain's Mask (Ikana graveyard), Giant Mask (Stone Tower Temple) and Fiercy Diety Mask (inside the moon).

Still some time left I guess.

I loved mask hunting in Majora's Mask. Those side quests are arguably the best in the series.

Full translation of the Famitsu story on Hyrule Warriors:

• *August 14th
  • *Retail - 7,980 yen, eShop - 6,980, Premium Box Set - 11,664
  • *Premium set comes with a Triforce shaped clock, and serial codes for 6 special costumes.
  • *Will also be a 'Treasure Box' version available on Amazon and Tecmo Koei's online store 'GAMECITY', but no details yet on what it includes.
  • *Developed by ωForce, Team NINJA, supervised by Aonuma.
  • *Story is Link an in-training soldier must rescue the Princess Zelda from the witch Shia who has been turned evil somehow.
  • *2 player mode where one person is on the GamePad, while another is on the TV. When playing alone the GamePad acts as a menu.
  • *Equipping different weapons onto characters will change the way they fight, including speed focused one-handed swords to heavier weapons that focus on damage.
  • *Weapon upgrade system and character growth/improvement
  • *Musou action combined with the Zelda series' Z-targeting means you can avoid attacks and focus on enemy weak spots.
  • *Zelda series' spin attack appears instead of the Musou Ranbu (?) of the musou franchise.
  • *Bombs make an appearance, won't just be used for throwing at enemies.
  • *Impa, a captain of the Royal Army, appears as a playable character wielding a giant long sword.
  • *Several other characters are playable too. Aonuma was surprised by how many.
  • *Playable at E3.
  • *Development is 70% complete.

And some pictures: