By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

I got the physical copy yesterday. I didn't expect it to blow me away as much as it did, it looks absolutely gorgeous in 1080p. My 4 year old was immediately sold on the game as well, he played it for a couple of hours with my help.
Off-tv mode works great too, simply press - and it switches to the gamepad instantly.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
I got the physical copy yesterday. I didn't expect it to blow me away as much as it did, it looks absolutely gorgeous in 1080p. My 4 year old was immediately sold on the game as well, he played it for a couple of hours with my help.
Off-tv mode works great too, simply press - and it switches to the gamepad instantly.

Awesome news.

How do you like the controls?

Got it yesterday and had a two hour session with it. It looks so damn beautiful and plays great too. One of my new year gaming resolutions was to play and beat a 3D Zelda game. What a way to do that with this remake.

I really hope the Zelda bundle will still be available during Christmas. I would really like to to snag on of them or a W101 bundle.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Veknoid_Outcast said:
SvennoJ said:

Awesome news.

How do you like the controls?

It works great on the gamepad. You can use the touch screen for inventory mangement and map control and I think it uses the gyros for the telescope control (My son was using it) We only got to Windfall island so I don't know yet if any other tools have any extra benefits. When you use off-tv mode you can call up the inventory/map screen with +, otherwise it's always present on the gamepad.

It's nice to have full control of the camera again with the left analog stick, I sorely missed that in TP and Skyward sword.

Around the Network

Got my copy of Wind Waker HD yesterday and played it a bit today. I love this game so much. I just don't have the words. Just seeing everything done so right is overwhelming. Awesome game and a dream come true. Thank you, Nintendo.

Stumbled across this over at Kotatu: http://kotaku.com/the-internets-2001-hate-for-one-of-the-most-beautiful-1441105533

The editors retrieved some of more venomous comments about the original Wind Waker art direction from 2001.

Poll results! New poll up!

I got the WW bundle yesterday. WW look great on my new Smart TV.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
I got the WW bundle yesterday. WW look great on my new Smart TV.

Awesome :)

Have you had time to check out Hyrule Historia?